Eason Chan - 從未痴心 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 從未痴心




從未痴心
Never Been Infatuated
天邊星星早入睡 剩我獨對夜垂
Stars in the sky fall asleep early, leaving me alone facing the drooping night.
朦朧夜空星似淚
The hazy night sky, stars like tears.
翻開心中篇篇舊事 每段對白每個字
Flipping through the old stories in my heart, each line, each word.
然而沒傷感 然而沒怨憤 然而沒有再痴心
Yet no sadness, no resentment, no infatuation anymore.
星星編織比翼夢 月老逐個作弄
Stars weave dreams of flying together, the matchmaker teases each one.
情人難得心永共
It's hard for lovers to have hearts that are always together.
怎麼當初刻骨舊事 又像再沒有意義
How come the unforgettable past events now seem meaningless?
為何沒傷感 為何沒怨憤 為何沒有再痴心
Why no sadness, why no resentment, why no more infatuation?
願再想想從前 如何被你那夜 牽動我心千縷情
I wish I could think back to the past, how you moved my heart that night, a thousand threads of emotion.
情若濤湧似無從斷 今天竟不眷戀 不心酸也沒怨
Emotions surged like unstoppable waves, but today, no longing, no heartache, no resentment.
當天分手非自願 但你話愛已斷
When we broke up that day, it wasn't my choice, but you said your love was gone.
長幃獨守空抱倦
I stayed alone behind the long curtain, tired of the emptiness.
今天心境不復亂 靜靜看逝世片段
Today, my heart is calm again, quietly watching the passing fragments.
從來未傷感 從來未怨憤 從來未對你痴心
Never been sad, never resented, never been infatuated with you.
但腦海竟仍然 懷念你那夜 牽動我心千螫縷情
But my mind still remembers that night, you moved my heart, a thousand venomous threads of emotion.
情若濤湧似無從斷 偏經不起變遷
Emotions surged like unstoppable waves, but couldn't withstand the changes.
思憶你我從前 曾用真心相牽 讓愛絲一線連
Thinking of you and me in the past, we used to be connected by true love, letting love's thread connect us.
不相信可切斷 為何情義半點不再見
I didn't believe it could be cut off, why is there no trace of love and loyalty anymore?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.