Eason Chan - 愛沒有左右 - перевод текста песни на английский

愛沒有左右 - Eason Chanперевод на английский




愛沒有左右
Does Love Have a Direction
愛有沒有左右 我漸覺再轉左是落後 為何要接受
Does love have a direction? I feel like turning left is going backwards. Why should I accept it?
我已沒法遷就 我願寧可夢遊 逃離一切鎖扣
I can't compromise anymore. I'd rather wander aimlessly in my dreams and escape all these constraints.
*誰讓你 浪費一生找不到那路口
*Who let you waste your life alone at a dead end?
原諒我 我的感覺已分手
Forgive me, my feelings have changed.
#願我走 不左也不右 時光已溜走(從不再回首)
#May I walk neither left nor right. Time has slipped away (and will never return).
在我心 夜長夢多否 可知道 回憶教我嘗透
In my heart, do long nights lead to many dreams? Do you know how much my memories have taught me?
你別再苛求 我沒法再強忍著日後 陪同你轉右
You, please don't ask too much of me. I can't endure it anymore and stick with you as you turn right.
愛有沒有保留 我在狂想自由 才能真正擁有
Does love have any value? I crave freedom to truly possess it.
Repeat *,# #,(#)
Repeat *,# #,(#)
在我心 夜長夢多否 可知道 回憶教我嘗透
In my heart, do long nights lead to many dreams? Do you know how much my memories have taught me?





Авторы: Gene Lau, Lau Cheuk Fai


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.