Eason Chan - 我們都寂寞 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 我們都寂寞




我們都寂寞
We are all lonely
趕著下班的計程車 一嘯而過
A taxi in a hurry to get off work whizzed past.
下班後不想回家的我 誰要理我
I don't want to go home after work, who cares about me?
很多年之前我問 朋友來陪我 有誰來愛我
Many years ago I asked, would a friend keep me company? Who cares about me?
買醉的時候你認識我 最後還一起生活
I met you when you were drunk, and in the end we lived together.
為怕寂寞我們做了很多 最沒空寂寞
In order to avoid loneliness, we did a lot of things and had no time for loneliness.
偶遇你之後我說 想有人愛我 就有人愛我
After I met you, I said, if you want someone to love you, someone will love you.
可是我 不知道想要什麼 不知道擁有什麼
But I don't know what I want, I don't know what I have.
可能我們都寂寞
Maybe we're all lonely.
迎面一個老尼姑走過 把路燈看破
An old nun walked by in front of me and saw through the street lamp.
有你在家裡苦等的我 難道比她幸福得多
Is it happier for me to be at home waiting for you than she is?
現在不想下班的我 沒愛好難過 有愛算什麼 我恨我
Now I don't want to get off work, I'm not interested in being sad, what's the point of love? I hate myself.
我不知道想要什麼 我不知道擁有什麼
I don't know what I want, I don't know what I have.
可能我們都寂寞
Maybe we're all lonely.
走過馬路的我說
I said as I crossed the road,
一個人寂寞 兩個人寂寞
One person is lonely, two people are lonely.
可能我 我不知道擁有什麼
Maybe I, I don't know what I have.
而我又缺少什麼 我還怕什麼
And what do I lack? What else am I afraid of?
怕什麼
What's there to be afraid of?
我不知道愛算什麼
I don't know what love is.
而我又算什麼
And what am I again?
我們都寂寞
We are all lonely.





Авторы: Adrian Fu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.