Eason Chan - 最冷一天 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 最冷一天




最冷一天
The Coldest Day
最冷一天
The Coldest Day
如果傷感比快樂更深
If sadness is deeper than happiness,
但願我一樣伴你行
I hope I will still walk with you.
當抬頭迎面總有密雲
When I look up, there are always dark clouds,
只要認得你再沒有遺憾
As long as I can recognize you, there are no regrets.
如果苦笑比眼淚更真
If a wry smile is truer than tears,
但願笑聲像一滴滴吻
I hope my laughter is like a drop of a kiss.
如明日好景忽遠忽近
As if tomorrow's good scenery is near and far,
仍願抱著這份情沒疑問
I still want to hold this feeling with no doubts.
任面前時代再低氣溫
No matter how low the temperature is,
多麼的慶幸 長夜無需一個人
How fortunate that I don't have to spend the long night alone.
任未來存在哪個可能
No matter what the future holds,
和你亦是 最後那對變更
You and I are the last to change.
唯願在剩餘光線面前
Only wish that in front of the remaining light,
留下兩眼為見你一面
Leave both eyes to see you once.
仍然能相擁才不怕驟變 但怕思念
I still can embrace you, I am not afraid of sudden changes, but I am afraid of missing you.
唯願會及時擁抱入眠
I only wish that I can embrace and fall asleep in time,
留住這世上最暖一面
Keep the warmest side of this world.
茫茫人海取暖渡過 最冷一天
In the vast sea of people, I will get warm and spend the coldest day.





Авторы: 陳小霞


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.