Eason Chan - 浮誇 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 浮誇




浮誇
Extravagance
有人問我 我就會講 但是無人來
Someone asked me and I told them, but nobody came
我期待到無奈 有話要講 得不到裝載
I waited until I was desperate, with something to say but no way to express it
我的心情猶像樽蓋 等被揭開
My feelings are like a closed bottle waiting to be opened
嘴巴卻在養青苔
But my mouth is overgrown with moss
人潮內愈文靜愈變得不受理睬
The quieter you are in a crowd, the more you are ignored
自己要搞出意外
You have to make a scene
像突然地高歌
Like suddenly bursting into song
任何地方也像開四面台
Like being on a stage everywhere you go
著最閃的衫 扮十分感慨
Wearing the most dazzling clothes and pretending to be deeply moved
有人來拍照要記住插袋
If someone comes to take your picture, remember to put your hands in your pockets
你當我是浮誇吧 誇張只因我很怕
You think I'm being extravagant, but I'm only doing it because I'm afraid
似木頭 似石頭的話 得到注意嗎?
If I were as still as wood or stone, would anyone notice me?
其實怕被忘記 至放大來演吧
In fact, I'm afraid of being forgotten, so I exaggerate and act it out
很不安 怎去優雅
I'm so anxious, how can I be graceful?
世上還讚頌沉默嗎?不夠爆炸
Does the world still praise silence? It's not shocking enough
怎麼有話題讓我誇
How can I find a topic to brag about?
做大娛樂家
How can I be the ultimate entertainer?
那年十八 母校舞會 站著如嘍囉
That year, when I was eighteen, at my high school prom, I stood there like a loser
那時候 我含淚發誓各位
That's when I swore through tears, my dears
必須看到我
You must see me
在世間 平凡又普通的路太多
In the world, there are too many ordinary and mediocre paths
屋村你住哪一座?
What building do you live in in your housing estate?
情愛中 工作中受過的忽視太多
There are too many times I've been ignored in love and work
自尊已飽經跌墮
My self-esteem has been repeatedly trampled
重視能治肚餓
Importance can cure hunger
末曾獲得過便知我為何
If you've never experienced it, you'll never understand why
大動作很多 犯下這些錯
I do a lot of big things, and I make these mistakes
搏人們看看我 算病態麼?
I push people to look at me. Is it sick?
你當我是浮誇吧 誇張只因我很怕
You think I'm being extravagant, but I'm only doing it because I'm afraid
似木頭 似石頭的話 得到注意嗎?
If I were as still as wood or stone, would anyone notice me?
其實怕被忘記 至放大來演吧
In fact, I'm afraid of being forgotten, so I exaggerate and act it out
很不安 怎去優雅
I'm so anxious, how can I be graceful?
世上還讚頌沉默嗎?不夠爆炸
Does the world still praise silence? It's not shocking enough
怎麼有話題 讓我誇
How can I find a topic to brag about?
做大娛樂家
How can I be the ultimate entertainer?
幸運兒並不多
There aren't many lucky people
若然未當過就知我為何
If you've never been one, you'll never understand why
用十倍苦心做突出一個
I worked ten times harder to stand out
正常人夠我富議論性麼?
Are normal people worth discussing as much as I am?
你叫我做浮誇吧 加幾聲噓聲也不怕
You can call me extravagant, and I don't care if you boo
我在場 有悶場的話 表演你看嗎?
I'm here, so if there's a lull, will you watch my performance?
夠歇斯底里嗎?
Is it hysterical enough?
以眼淚淋花吧
I'll even cry
一心只想你驚訝
All I want is to amaze you
我舊時似未存在嗎?
Was I invisible before?
加重注碼 青筋也現形 話我知
I'll up the stakes, even if it kills me. Tell me
現在存在嗎?
Do I exist now?
凝視我 別再只看天花
Look at me. Stop staring at the ceiling
我非你杯茶
I'm not your cup of tea
也可盡情地喝吧
But you can drink me anyway
別遺忘有人在為你聲沙
Don't forget that someone is losing their voice for you





Авторы: Huang Wei Wen, 江 志 仁, 江 志 仁


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.