Eason Chan - 貝多芬與我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 貝多芬與我




貝多芬與我
Beethoven and I
太安靜 唱首歌 來聽聽
It's so quiet. Sing a song so I can listen.
想感應 有生命 正波動 在傳情
I want to feel something alive, something that's pulsating, something that communicates.
有些事 有些歌 能作証
If there are things, or certain songs, that can serve as proof,
倒想再聽 人在生 每場革命 那歌詠
I'd like to hear them again. The songs of every revolution of life.
搖籃曲 慢慢搖出生命
A lullaby gently lulls life into existence.
字母歌 呢喃過 開始懂得世情
An alphabet song murmurs as I begin to understand life.
流行曲 錄下年輕豐盛
Pop songs record the beauty of youth.
輓歌之聲 輕輕帶領
A funeral dirge softly leads
你與我回到平靜 (你我再閣上眼睛)
you and me back to tranquility. (You and I close our eyes once more.)
我肯定 貝多芬 能再聽
I am certain that I will be able to listen to Beethoven again.
只想聽聽 由自己 串成韻律 那宿命
I just want to listen to the melody that I create myself, that destiny.
平常心 萬籟無聲的靜
A pure heart is quiet and still.
沒有歌聲 充當引証
There is no singing to serve as proof.
世界看來似乎亦 很動聽
The world seems quite beautiful, too.





Авторы: 黄 偉文, 郭 偉亮, 黄 偉文, 郭 偉亮


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.