Eason Chan - 陀飛輪 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

陀飛輪 (Live) - Eason Chanперевод на английский




陀飛輪 (Live)
Tourbillon (Live)
過去十八歲 沒戴錶 不過有時間
Back when I was eighteen, I didn't wear a watch, but I had time,
夠我 沒有後顧 野性貪玩
Time enough to be carefree and wild, with no regrets.
霎眼廿七歲 時日無多 方不敢偷懶
In a blink of an eye, I'm twenty-seven, time is running out, and I can't afford to slack off.
宏願縱未了 奮鬥總不太晚
Even if my dreams remain unfulfilled, it's never too late to strive.
然後突然今秋
And then, suddenly this autumn,
望望身邊 應該有 已盡有
I looked around and realized I have what I need and more.
我的美酒 跑車 相機 金錶 講究
My fine wines, sports cars, cameras, and gold watches, I have them all,
直到世間 個個也妒忌 仍不怎麼富有
But even with all the envy in the world, I'm still not truly wealthy.
用我尚有 換我沒有 其實已 用盡所擁有
I've traded what I had for what I didn't, and now I've spent it all.
曾付出 幾多心跳
How many heartbeats have I given up,
來換取 一堆堆 的發票
In exchange for these piles of receipts?
人值得 命中減少幾秒 多買一隻錶
Is it worth it, to trade a few seconds of my life for another watch?
秒速 捉得緊了
Chasing the seconds,
而皮膚竟偷偷鬆了
While my skin secretly loosens.
為何用到盡了 至知哪樣緊要
Why is it only when we're at our end that we realize what truly matters?
勞力是 無止境
Work is relentless,
活著多好 不需要 靠物證
But life is too precious to be tied to material possessions.
也不以高薪 高職 高級品 搏尊敬
I don't need a high salary, a prestigious title, or luxury goods to earn respect.
就算搏到 伯爵那地位 和蕭邦的雋永
Even if I achieved the status of Patek Philippe or the legacy of Chopin,
賣了任性 日拼夜拼 忘掉了為甚麼高興
I've sold my spontaneity, worked day and night, and forgotten what makes me happy.
曾付出 幾多心跳
How many heartbeats have I given up,
來換取 一堆堆 的發票
In exchange for these piles of receipts?
人值得 命中減少幾秒 多買一隻錶
Is it worth it, to trade a few seconds of my life for another watch?
秒速 捉得緊了
Chasing the seconds,
而皮膚竟偷偷鬆了
While my skin secretly loosens.
為何用到盡了 至知哪樣緊要
Why is it only when we're at our end that we realize what truly matters?
記住那 關於光陰的教訓
Remember the lessons about time,
回頭走 天已暗
When you look back, the sun has set.
你獻出了十寸 時和分
You've given up ten inches of your life, the hours and minutes,
可有換到十寸金
But have you gained any gold in return?
還剩低 幾多心跳
How many heartbeats do I have left?
人面脹 水晶錶面對照
My face is flushed against the crystal watch face,
連自己 亦都分析不了 得到多與少
And even I can't tell what I've gained or lost.
也許 真的瘋了
Perhaps I've truly gone mad,
那個倒影 多麼可笑
That reflection is so ridiculous.
靈魂若變賣了 上鏈也沒心跳
If I've sold my soul, then even a new watch won't make my heart beat again.
銀或金 都不緊要
Silver or gold, it doesn't matter,
誰造機芯 一樣了
Who made the movement, it's all the same.
計劃了 照做了 得到了 時間卻太少 no 還剩低 幾多心跳
I planned it, I did it, I got it, but time is running out no How many heartbeats do I have left?
還在數 趕不及了
I'm still counting, but it's too late.
昂貴是這刻 我覺悟了
It's in this moment that I realize how precious it is.
在時計裏 看破一生 渺渺
In the clock, I see the insignificance of my life.





Авторы: Vincent Chow@sense, Wyman Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.