Eason Chan - 陀飛輪 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 陀飛輪




陀飛輪
Tourbillon
過去十八歲 沒戴錶 不過有時間
In the past, at eighteen, I didn't wear a watch, but I had time,
夠我 沒有後顧 野性貪玩
Enough for me, no worries, wild and playful.
霎眼廿七歲 時日無多 方不敢偷懶
In the blink of an eye, twenty-seven, time is running out, I dare not be lazy.
宏願縱未了 奮鬥總不太晚
Even if great ambitions remain unfulfilled, it's never too late to strive.
然後突然今秋 望望身邊應該有已盡有
Then suddenly this autumn, looking around, I should have everything I need.
我的美酒跑車相機金錶 也講究
My fine wine, sports car, camera, gold watch, I'm picky about them too.
直到世間個個也妒忌 仍不怎麼富有
Until everyone in the world is jealous, I'm still not rich.
用我尚有換我沒有 其實已用盡所擁有
Using what I still have to get what I don't, I've actually used up everything I have.
曾付出 幾多心跳
Once spent, how many heartbeats,
來換取 一堆堆的發票
To exchange for a pile of receipts?
人值得 命中減少幾秒 多買一隻錶
Is it worth it to sacrifice a few seconds of life to buy another watch?
秒速捉得緊了 而皮膚竟偷偷鬆了
Seconds are grasped tightly, while skin loosens stealthily.
為何用到盡了 至知那樣緊要
Why is it that when it's used up, then I know it's so important?
勞力是無止境 活著多好 不需要靠物證
Work is endless, life is so good, there's no need for material proof.
也不以高薪高職高級品搏尊敬
Nor do I seek respect with a high salary, high position, or luxury goods.
就算搏到 伯爵那地位和蕭邦的雋永
Even if I strive for the status of a Piaget or the timelessness of a Chopin,
賣了任性 日拼夜拼 忘掉了為甚麼高興
Selling my spontaneity, working day and night, forgetting why I'm happy.
曾付出 幾多心跳
Once spent, how many heartbeats,
來換取 一堆堆的發票
To exchange for a pile of receipts?
人值得 命中減少幾秒 多買一隻錶
Is it worth it to sacrifice a few seconds of life to buy another watch?
秒速捉得緊了 而皮膚竟偷偷鬆了
Seconds are grasped tightly, while skin loosens stealthily.
為何用到盡了 至知那樣緊要
Why is it that when it's used up, then I know it's so important?
記住那關於光陰的教訓
Remember the lesson about time,
回頭走天已暗
When you turn back, it's already dark.
你獻出了十吋時和分
You've given away ten inches of time,
可有換到十吋金
Have you gotten ten inches of gold in return?
還剩低 幾多心跳
How many heartbeats are left?
人面跟水晶錶面對照
The face of a person and the crystal face of a watch,
連自己 亦都分析不了 得到多與少
Even I myself can't analyze whether I've gained or lost.
也許真的瘋了 那個倒影多麼可笑
Maybe I'm really crazy, that reflection is so ridiculous.
靈魂若變賣了 上鏈也沒心跳
If the soul is sold, there will be no heartbeat even if it is wound up.
銀或金都不緊要 誰造機芯一樣了
Whether it's silver or gold doesn't matter, who made the movement is the same.
計劃了照做了得到了 時間卻太少
Planned, done, and achieved, but time is too short.
還剩低幾多心跳 還在數趕不及了
How many heartbeats are left? I can't count anymore.
昂貴是這刻我覺悟了
At this moment, I realize that it is expensive.
在時計裏看破一生 渺渺
In the watch, I see the insignificance of a lifetime.





Авторы: Bing Fai Vincent Chow, Wyman Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.