Eric Chou - 永不失聯的愛 [原創概念版] - перевод текста песни на английский

永不失聯的愛 [原創概念版] - Eric Chouперевод на английский




永不失聯的愛 [原創概念版]
Unbreakable Love [Original Concept Version]
永不失聯的愛
Unbreakable Love
親愛的你躲在哪裡發呆
My dearest, where are you hiding and spacing out?
有什麼心事還無法釋懷
What kind of worries do you still find hard to let go?
我們總把人生想得太壞
We always think too negatively about life;
像旁人不允許我們的怪
As if others don't tolerate our differences.
每一片與眾不同的雲彩
Every cloud, being unique in its own way,
都需要找到天空去存在
Must find its place in the sky, ah.
我們都習慣了原地徘徊
We're so used to staying in one place,
卻無法習慣被依賴
But we've never been used to being depended on.
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You gave me an unbreakable love, for a lifetime.
相信愛的征途就是星辰大海
I believe that love's journey is a vast ocean of stars.
美好劇情 不會更改
A beautiful story that will never change,
是命運最好的安排
It's the best gift of fate, oh.
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You are my unbreakable love, for a lifetime.
何苦殘忍逼我把手輕輕放開
Why do you cruelly force me to gently let go?
請快回來 想聽你說
Please come back quickly, I want to hear you say,
說你還在
You're still here.
走過陪你看流星的天台
I walked past the rooftop where we watched the meteors together,
熬過失去你漫長的等待
I endured the long wait of losing you,
好擔心沒人懂你的無奈
I'm so worried that no one understands your helplessness,
離開我誰還把你當小孩
Who will treat you like a child once I'm gone?
我猜你一定也會想念我
I bet you must miss me too,
也怕我失落在茫茫人海
You're also afraid that I'll get lost among the sea of people, ah.
沒關係只要你肯回頭望
It's okay, as long as you're willing to look back,
會發現我一直都在
You'll find that I've always been here.
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You gave me an unbreakable love, for a lifetime.
你的每條訊息都是心跳節拍
Your every message makes my heart beat faster.
每秒都想 擁你入懷
Every second, I want to hold you in my arms,
全世界你最可愛
You are the cutest in the world, oh.
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You are my unbreakable love, for a lifetime.
就算你的呼吸遠在千山之外
Even if your breath is a thousand miles away,
請你相信 我給的愛
Please believe me that the love I give you,
值得你愛
Is worthy of your love.





Авторы: Xue-man Rao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.