Fire Ex. - 我在哪裡 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Fire Ex. - 我在哪裡




我在哪裡
Where Am I
不知自己在哪裡 走入橋下迷魂陣
Not knowing where I am, entering the maze under the bridge,
不知妳的名字 只是迷戀香味
Not knowing your name, only obsessed with the fragrance.
時常覺得青春是一陣複雜的氣味
Often, I feel that youth is a complex scent,
渾沌 稀微 空虛 參雜驕傲志氣
Chaotic, faint, empty, mixed with pride and ambition,
時常在問自己未來在哪裡
Often asking myself where the future is,
到現在還是看不清
I still cannot see it clearly until now.
流浪找尋理想夢中的花朵
Wandering, searching for the ideal flower in the dream.
一步一腳千萬不要放棄
Don't give up, each step and each footprint.
一直都只相信只有自己可以改變自己
I have always believed that only I can change myself.
隨風煽動的我 是要走去哪裡
My heart swayed by the wind, where am I going?
敏感的神經每日擾亂我的意志
Sensitive nerves disrupt my will every day.
陌生的妳有無相同的傷悲
Do you have the same sorrow, my stranger?
時常在問自己未來在哪裡
Often asking myself where the future is,
在現在還是看不清
I still cannot see it clearly now.
流浪找尋理想夢中的花朵
Wandering, searching for the ideal flower in the dream.
一步一腳千萬不要放棄
Don't give up, each step and each footprint.
走在陌生的都市
Walking in a strange city.
也無風雨也無晴
Neither storm nor sunshine.
抱著平靜的心 等待一切過去
With a calm heart, waiting for everything to pass.
青春是一首浪漫的歌詩
Youth is a romantic poem.
臉上吹過的風 輕輕說著每個字
The wind blowing on your face softly speaks each word.
(為什麼 看不清到底你在哪裡)
(Why I can't see where you are)
找尋理想畫面千萬不能放棄
Searching for the ideal picture, don't give up.





Авторы: Da Zheng Yang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.