George Lam - 男兒當自強 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни George Lam - 男兒當自強




男兒當自強
Man Should Be Self-Reliant
在等誰 一聲下令以後
Waiting for who, after an order is given
才想起 呼吸你的自由
Only to realize, breathing your freedom
從何時 習慣這種生活 Oh 你忘了
Since when, getting used to this life Oh You have forgotten
不相信 或是相信什麼
Not believing or believing what
其實你 早已被決定過
Actually you were decided long ago
你忍受 但是不願接受 Oh
You endure but are unwilling to accept Oh
歷史 落在 贏家 之手
History falls into the hands of victors
至少 我們 擁有 傳說
At least we have the legends
誰說 敗者 無法 不朽
Who says the losers can't be immortal
拳頭 只能 讓人 低頭
Fists can only make people lower their heads
念頭 卻能 讓人 抬頭
But thoughts can make people raise their heads
抬頭 去看 去愛 去追 你心中的夢
Raise your head to look, to love, to pursue your dreams in your heart
此生到盡頭 你是誰 曾怎麼活 他們說 就讓他們去說
When the end of this life comes, who are you? How did you live? Let them talk, they can say whatever they want
生命如長風 吹過誰 的心頭 你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼
Life is like a strong wind blowing across whose heart? What name do you want to be remembered by?
大時代 你我都是蜉蝣
In this great era, you and I are just mayflies
在昨天 你我還是頑童
Yesterday, you and I were still children
而今天 雙肩如此沈重 Oh
But today, our shoulders are so heavy Oh
一首歌 只是靡靡唱遊
A song is just a sentimental piece
或者能 讓誰看見宇宙
Or maybe it can let someone see the universe
全看你 願意聽見什麼 Oh
It all depends on what you are willing to hear Oh
星月 從來 只能 沉默
The stars and moon can only remain silent
微光 無力 遍照 角落
Their weak light can't illuminate the corners
只求 點亮 你的 瞳孔
I just hope to light up your pupils
戰場 不會 放過 你我
The battlefield will not spare you and me
直到 人們 覺醒 自我
Until people awaken their self-awareness
何時 不盼 不求 不等 將軍或英雄
When will we stop hoping, begging, and waiting for generals or heroes?
此生到盡頭 你是誰 曾怎麼活 他們說 就讓他們去說
When the end of this life comes, who are you? How did you live? Let them talk, they can say whatever they want
生命如長風 吹過誰 的心頭 你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼
Life is like a strong wind blowing across whose heart? What name do you want to be remembered by?
蒼空盼飛鴻 蒼生等英雄 我們顛沛千年依然還在等候
The vast sky waits for the arrival of migratory geese, people wait for heroes, we have been wandering for thousands of years and are still waiting
失去了土地 失去了天空 自問 不能失去什麼
We have lost our land, we have lost our sky, but we must not lose our
此刻到永久 你是誰 要怎麼活 為什麼 還在問為什麼
From now until forever, who are you? How will you live? Why are you still asking why?
生命如長風 風中誰 在問我
Life is like a strong wind, who is asking me in the wind?
你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼
What name do you want to be remembered by?





Авторы: Traditional, Unkown


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.