Hacken Lee feat. Charlie Zhou - 不見就散 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Hacken Lee feat. Charlie Zhou - 不見就散




不見就散
No More Seeing Each Other
已经多久了 为什么 你还在想她
How long has it been? Why are you still thinking about her?
你的眼泪还没有解冻吗
Haven't your tears thawed yet?
将黑暗放大 让悲伤绑架
Amplifying the darkness, letting sadness take you hostage,
是你对自己 最残忍的惩罚
Is the cruelest punishment you inflict upon yourself.
我是放不下
I can't let go.
你的痛 时间已回答
Time has answered your pain.
我真的爱她
I truly loved her.
请勇敢再出发
Please be brave and start over.
我是个傻瓜
I'm a fool.
请遮好你的伤疤
Please hide your scars.
再爱一次 (你不用) 我还是 害怕
To love again (you don't need to) I'm still afraid.
不见就散 爱情从来不是等价交换
No more seeing each other, love is never an equal exchange.
爱一个人 不是收藏一个恶性循环
Loving someone isn't about collecting a vicious cycle.
也许我们太习惯 太随便说到永远 然后遗忘
Perhaps we're too accustomed, too casual in saying forever, then forgetting.
不见就散 别用你的伤感双倍奉还
No more seeing each other, don't return my sadness twofold.
别误会心碎也是信仰
Don't misunderstand, heartbreak is also a belief.
时间停止的地方 孤单才能对抗孤单
Where time stands still, loneliness can only fight loneliness.
爱过后 (爱过后) 快乐总比回忆短暂
After love (after love), happiness is always shorter than memories.
已经多久了 为什么 你还爱着她
How long has it been? Why do you still love her?
岁月漫长 如何相互取暖
Time is long, how can we warm each other?
你是否曾经 遗憾中结束成长
Did you ever end your growth in regret?
才能学会 两个人 证实了诺言
Only then can you learn that two people can prove a promise.
不见就散 (不见就散) 爱情原来不是等价交换
No more seeing each other (no more seeing each other), love is not an equal exchange.
爱一个人 (爱一个人) 不是收藏一个恶性循环
Loving someone (loving someone) is not about collecting a vicious cycle.
我们都太过习惯 太随便说到永远 然后遗忘
We're all too accustomed, too casual in saying forever, then forgetting.
不见就散 (不见就散) 我用我的伤感双倍奉还
No more seeing each other (no more seeing each other), I return your sadness twofold.
我误会心碎也是信仰 (別误会心碎也是信仰)
I misunderstand, heartbreak is also a belief (don't misunderstand, heartbreak is also a belief).
时间停止的地方 孤单才能对抗孤单
Where time stands still, loneliness can only fight loneliness.
不见就散 爱情原来不是等价交换
No more seeing each other, love is not an equal exchange.
爱一个人 不是收藏一个恶性循环
Loving someone is not about collecting a vicious cycle.
我们都太过习惯 太随便说到永远 然后遗忘
We're all too accustomed, too casual in saying forever, then forgetting.
不见就散 别用你的伤感双倍奉还
No more seeing each other, don't return my sadness twofold.
别误会心碎也是信仰
Don't misunderstand, heartbreak is also a belief.
时间停止的地方 (时间停止的地方)
Where time stands still (where time stands still).
孤单不能对抗孤单
Loneliness can't fight loneliness.
爱过后 (爱过后) 梦醒了 (快乐总比回忆短暂) 短暂
After love (after love), dreams wake up (happiness is shorter than memories) short.





Авторы: D Mah

Hacken Lee feat. Charlie Zhou - 不見就散 - Single
Альбом
不見就散 - Single
дата релиза
20-01-2020



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.