霍尊 feat. 韓雪 - 飄雪 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 霍尊 feat. 韓雪 - 飄雪 (Live)




飄雪 (Live)
Falling Snow (Live)
男:憂鬱的一片天 飄著紛飛的雪
Man: A melancholy sky, with snow swirling and flying,
這一泓伊豆的溫泉 浸濕我孤單的思念
This hot spring in Izu soaks my lonely yearning.
女:飄零的一片葉 就像你我的終結
Woman: A leaf, drifting and falling, like our ending,
這一泓伊豆的溫泉 盛滿溫暖的從前
This hot spring in Izu fills with the warmth of the past.
男:你的手 曾經擁著我的肩
Man: Your hand, once embraced my shoulder,
呢喃著 愛我直到永遠
Whispering, "Love you forever."
女:雪花 像綻放的禮花 天地間肆意地飄灑
Woman: Snowflakes, like blooming fireworks, freely scattering between heaven and earth,
合:縱情在一刹那 為何現在只剩下
Together: Indulging in a fleeting moment, why now only remains
女:風吹亂我的髮
Woman: The wind tousling my hair,
男:我的髮
Man: My hair,
女:撕開我記憶的傷疤 讓往事像霧氣慢慢地蒸發
Woman: Tearing open the scars of my memories, letting the past slowly evaporate like mist.
合:讓我知道什麼叫放不下 為何我的淚
Together: Let me know what it means to be unable to let go, why my tears
女: 會不停地流下 滑過你曾經
Woman: Keep flowing down, across the cheeks you once
合:親吻的臉頰
Together: Kissed.
女:所有的對錯在頃刻 崩塌
Woman: All right and wrong, collapsing in an instant.
男:飄零的一片葉 就像你我的終結
Man: A leaf, drifting and falling, like our ending,
這一泓伊豆的溫泉 盛滿溫暖的從前
This hot spring in Izu fills with the warmth of the past.
合:你的手 曾經擁著我的肩
Together: Your hand, once embraced my shoulder,
呢喃著 愛我直到永遠
Whispering, "Love you forever."
雪花 像綻放的禮花
Snowflakes, like blooming fireworks,
天地間肆意地飄灑
Freely scattering between heaven and earth,
縱情在一刹那
Indulging in a fleeting moment,
為何現在只剩下
Why now only remains
風吹亂我的發
The wind tousling my hair,
撕開我記憶的傷疤
Tearing open the scars of my memories,
讓往事像霧氣慢慢地蒸發
Letting the past slowly evaporate like mist.
讓我知道什麼叫放不下
Let me know what it means to be unable to let go,
為何我的淚 會不停地流下
Why my tears keep flowing down,
滑過你曾經親吻的臉頰
Across the cheeks you once kissed.
所有的對錯在頃刻 崩塌
All right and wrong, collapsing in an instant.
女:原來你帶走了我生命的暖春盛夏
Woman: It turns out you took away the warm spring and summer of my life,
男:就連秋的果實也只在夢境裡懸掛
Man: Even the fruits of autumn hang only in dreams.
女:原來尋找的是我自己難了的牽掛
Woman: It turns out what I was searching for was my own unresolved attachment.
合:這泓伊豆的溫泉是天給的懲罰
Together: This hot spring in Izu is a punishment from heaven.
女:如果知道結局我們還會相愛嗎
Woman: If we knew the ending, would we still fall in love?
合:如果就讓我的淚 不停地去沖刷 沖刷你曾經親吻的臉頰
Together: If so, let my tears keep washing away, washing away the cheeks you once kissed.
女:伸出手想留住一樣的冰雪
Woman: Reaching out, wanting to hold onto the same ice and snow,
男:那瞬間的融化仿佛在
Man: That instant of melting seems to be
合:祭奠你和我的愛情
Together: A memorial for you and my love.
男:童話
Man: Fairy tale,
女:童話
Woman: Fairy tale,
合:祭奠你和我的愛情 童話
Together: A memorial for you and my love, a fairy tale.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.