Higher Brothers - Isabellae - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Higher Brothers - Isabellae




Isabellae
Isabellae
Look 你问我是否向往天堂
Look, you ask if I yearn for heaven,
Oh nuh nuh 我想我更想回到playground
Oh nuh nuh, I think I'd rather go back to the playground.
Yo yo yo 是时候说出你的愿望
Yo yo yo, it's time to speak your wish,
Oh yeah yeah 我需要变更强的配方
Oh yeah yeah, I need a stronger formula.
Oh lsabel 我不是在说欧洲妹
Oh Isabel, I'm not talking about a European girl,
它低空飞呀飞 没人敢收过路费
It flies low, no one dares to collect tolls.
传说中生活在 阿尔卑斯的山脉
Legend has it, it lives in the Alps,
稀有的butterfly 雪绒花里发着呆
A rare butterfly, daydreaming amidst the edelweiss.
Isabellae Isabellae只有3 days
Isabellae Isabellae, only 3 days,
我找到你的时候我已伤痕累累
When I found you, I was already battered and bruised.
你说我遇到瓶颈需要自己去面对
You said I faced a bottleneck and needed to confront it myself,
别总是不在服务区或手机已欠费
Don't always be out of service area or have your phone bill overdue.
冲破了茧 蓝色的火焰
Breaking through the cocoon, blue flames,
当山体产生裂缝 地面塌陷
As the mountains crack and the ground collapses,
它飞向了天空 被称为天赋
It soars to the sky, they call it talent,
而走过的弯路却很少有人关注
But few pay attention to the detours taken.
云里 雾里 现实 梦里面听过你
In the clouds, in the mist, in reality, in dreams I've heard of you,
追寻 靠近 伴随布谷鸟sing for me
Pursuing, approaching, accompanied by the cuckoo singing for me.
我偶尔会空虚 这过程不容易
I occasionally feel empty, this process isn't easy,
永远不知 疲倦 像一台永动机
Never knowing fatigue, like a perpetual motion machine.
尽管这山路十八弯但依旧跋山涉水
Despite the winding mountain roads, I still trudge through mountains and rivers,
像飞蛾扑火般地献身只为永恒的美
Dedicating myself like a moth to a flame, just for eternal beauty.
我穿过河流草原 我站在山峰之巅
I cross rivers and grasslands, I stand on the peak of the mountain,
我见证斗转星移置身于生死之间
I witness the shifting stars, standing between life and death.
横跨过绿地沙洲不用担心今晚睡哪儿
Crossing green spaces and sandbars, no need to worry about where to sleep tonight,
耗费掉半数青春寻找我的伊莎贝尔
Spending half my youth searching for my Isabellae.
藏匿在梦想终点 冬眠 三个月灿烂
Hidden at the end of the dream, hibernating, three months of brilliance,
时光绽放之后便是终年 又一个公元
After time blooms, it's the end of the year, another era.
最后的结局依然waiting for you
The final ending is still waiting for you,
古老的传说相信maybe true
Ancient legends, I believe maybe true.
I do it 从来没后悔过 没错
I do it, I've never regretted it, that's right,
行动光明磊落 为何要为过去悔过
Acting with integrity, why regret the past?
变成明星 非常幸运 此刻的情景
Becoming a star, very lucky, the current scene,
我的心情 无法平静 放歌来听听
My mood, unable to calm down, let's listen to some music.
来申请加我好友的消息被屏蔽被清理 young soldier见面都会主动敬礼
Friend requests are blocked and cleared, young soldiers salute when we meet,
出发点纯粹 我正在准备
The starting point is pure, I am preparing,
要创造的价值比珠宝钻石还珍贵
To create value more precious than jewelry and diamonds.
从天地会到CDC一步步成为这座城市最火的rapstar 影响全人类
From Tiandihui to CDC, step by step becoming the hottest rap star in this city, influencing all mankind.
但看不起我的人还是在旁边继续泼我冷水
But those who look down on me still continue to throw cold water on me,
没经历过失败不能够称作完美
Without experiencing failure, it cannot be called perfect.
就算被酒精灌醉 没有能力还嘴
Even if I'm drunk with alcohol, unable to talk back,
大丈夫一言既出驷马难追绝不反悔
A real man keeps his word, I will never go back on it.
发誓必须要做到number one
I swear to become number one,
像个战士一样活着枪里装着弹
Living like a warrior, with bullets loaded in my gun.
Isabellae请告诉我 应该怎么办
Isabellae, please tell me, what should I do?
它回答我说一切就让时间来审判
It answered me, let time be the judge of everything.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.