Hua Chenyu - 人之愛 - перевод текста песни на английский

人之愛 - Hua Chenyuперевод на английский




人之愛
Love Between People
我們再重溫
We relive it again
我們爭相承認愛其實快樂
We rush to admit that love is indeed happiness
放棄我輪廓 我都捨得
I'm willing to give up my outline, everything about me
要和你相稱骨骼 脈搏 心神
To match your bones, pulse, and soul
是我們沒看透人之愛的因由
It's because we haven't seen through the cause of love between people
要誠懇 要溫柔 要不問以後
To be sincere, to be gentle, to not ask about the future
當我們都再無保留
When we both have nothing left to hold back
我只有一個我 夠不夠?
I only have one me, is it enough for you?
你出演你的十分
You play your ten out of ten
而我只能等被你選擇
And I can only wait to be chosen by you
拿走我肉身還是靈魂?
Will you take my body or my soul?
你愛我很完整 還是那具分身
Do you love the whole me, or just that part of me?
只有我沒看透人之愛的成就
Only I haven't seen through the achievement of love between people
要訣別 要自由 要相互愧疚
To say goodbye, to be free, to feel mutual guilt
摔碎過 誰還要挽留?
Shattered, who still wants to hold on?
我們都遺憾過 才會愛
We all have regrets, that's why we love
也許太赤裸就無法相守
Perhaps being too exposed makes it impossible to stay together
短暫卻換我所有
But for a short time, I have it all
當我們都再無所求
When we both have nothing left to ask for
只去愛 不去想夠不夠
Just to love, not to think about whether it's enough





Авторы: 華晨宇, 呂易秋


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.