Hua Chenyu - 当全世界忘了我 - перевод текста песни на английский

当全世界忘了我 - Hua Chenyuперевод на английский




当全世界忘了我
When the World Forgets Me
假如可以讓世界沉默
If I could silence the world, my love,
別吵醒我的夢
Don't wake me from this dream.
假如可以讓音樂停下來
If I could stop the music's sway,
啊啊啊 傾聽我
Ah, ah, ah, just listen to me.
假如可以回到那一刻
If I could return to that one moment,
再唱一遍最愛的那首歌
Sing our favorite song again.
假如能延續那一份熱烈
If I could hold onto that burning passion,
就讓我固執到結果
Let me be stubborn until the very end.
多一秒歡呼聲 將我包圍
One more second, let the cheers surround me,
在此刻要沉醉忘我
Lost in this moment, I want to be.
多一聲尖叫吶喊 讓我想起
One more scream, one more shout, reminds me,
被愛著的那一個名字是我
The name they love, the one they adore, is me.
假如那追光追趕著我
If the spotlight chases after me,
能否請它真正地照亮我?
Could it truly illuminate my being?
假如那煙火燃盡後隕落
If the fireworks fade and fall to debris,
別在散落間劃傷我
Don't let the embers scar me, my darling.
假如舞台上剩一個我
If I'm the only one left on this stage,
聲嘶力竭 台下孤獨滿座
My voice hoarse, the seats below filled with lonely gaze.
假如人群散去後太落寞
If the crowd disperses and leaves me in a desolate haze,
能不能給我一面鏡子 讓我陪我?
Could I have a mirror, my sweet, so I can see my own face?
所有快樂擁抱我後背向我
All the joy embraces me, then turns its back,
叫我忘了豔麗的段落
Telling me to forget the glamorous track.
當我回頭 妄想找到幸福的線索
When I turn around, hoping to find happiness, a clue, a crack,
那束光拉長我的影子 逃離我
That beam of light stretches my shadow, pulling away from where I'm at.
所有過往看透我後背棄我
All the past sees through me, then abandons me too,
留下一首痛斥我的歌
Leaving behind a song that condemns me, it's true.
讓這世界就此忘了我曾存在過
Let this world forget I ever existed, through and through,
請別想要再拯救我
Please don't try to save me, my love, there's nothing you can do.
假如可以讓世界沉默
If I could silence the world once more,
別吵醒這個夢
Don't wake me from this dream, I implore.
假如這場演出也要落幕
If this performance must also reach its end,
散場之後 我也會忘了我
After the curtain falls, I too will forget who I've been.





Авторы: Hua Chenyu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.