Huang Yee Ling - 滿面春風 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Huang Yee Ling - 滿面春風




滿面春風
A Face Full of Spring Breeze
(满面春风)
A Face Full of Spring Breeze
人阮彼日佮伊双人 做阵去游江
You and I, we went out boating together that day,
伊有对阮讲起爱情 说出青春梦
You told me all about your love, and your youthful dreams.
又搁讲阮生成爱娇 生作真活动
You said my beauty and my lively spirit
乎阮一时想着歹势 见笑面煞红
Made me blush with embarrassment at the time.
又搁一日佮伊行入 一间小茶房
Another day, you took me to a little teahouse,
双人对坐满面春风 咖啡味清芳
We sat opposite each other, with a face full of spring breeze,
彼时伊也对阮讲起 结婚的事项
And you talked about marriage,
乎阮一时想着歹势 见笑面煞红
Making me blush with embarrassment at the time.
又在彼日孤单一人 坐在绣楼窗
Another day, I was sitting alone in my embroidery room,
看见暗澹小路一个 佮伊真相仝
When I saw a figure in the dimly lit path that looked just like you.
心中欢喜叫伊的名 看真毋对人
I was so happy, I called out your name,
乎阮一时想着歹势 见笑面煞红
But it was the wrong person, and I blushed with embarrassment at the time.





Авторы: Yao Zan Fu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.