陳惠婷 - Black Bird - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳惠婷 - Black Bird




Black Bird
Black Bird
在我的窗前 藍色的餘暉
By my window, the blue twilight,
我們對坐無言 緊盯著指尖
We sit silently, staring at our fingertips,
口中失去語言
Words lost from our mouths,
是因為愛犯了罪
Because love is a crime.
順著這視線 回顧了從前
Following this gaze, I look back,
一片蒼涼荒煙 我游移徘徊
A desolate wasteland, I wander,
流著恐懼的淚
Tears of fear,
只是愛有什麼罪
Is there a crime in love?
而我是黑鳥
And I am the black bird,
守在夜裡 寂寞的人才看得到
Watching in the night, only the lonely can see,
Hoo
Hoo,
當我的崩潰 從內裡蔓延
As my breakdown spreads from within,
剩下我的軀殼 還依稀可辨
My body remains, still recognizable,
這絕望的世界
This hopeless world,
我曾如此深愛著
I once loved so deeply.
只是這一切 因為你成虛偽
But all this, because of you, becomes a lie,
就連愛的天真 也變的可悲
Even the innocence of love, becomes pathetic,
我們對坐無言
We sit silently,
坐在平行的世界
Sitting in parallel worlds,
而我是黑鳥
And I am the black bird,
守在夜裡 寂寞的人才有依靠
Watching in the night, the lonely have something to rely on,
而我是黑鳥
And I am the black bird,
背著夢魘 往更深的黑夜裡逃
Carrying nightmares to escape into the deepest darkness,
我是黑鳥 張開翅膀
I am the black bird, spread your wings,
你的破碎 就都隱藏
Your brokenness disappears,
沒入深沈海洋
Dissolved in the deep sea.
我是黑鳥
I am the black bird,
守護黑夜和寂寥
Guarding the night and loneliness,
我是黑鳥
I am the black bird,
張開翅膀 滑過暗潮
Spread your wings, sliding through the dark tide,
我是黑鳥
I am the black bird,
眼裡的火不停燃燒
The fire in my eyes still burns,
傾頹的記號
A sign of ruin.
Hoo
Hoo,
在這個窗前 同樣的餘暉
In front of this window, the same twilight,
我啼示著預言 警示地狂顛
I cry a prophecy, warning of madness,
沈醉愛的人們
People lost in love,
別再為愛犯了罪
Don't commit crimes for love.
順著地平線 我只能往前
Along the horizon, I can only move forward,
飛過未竟時間 也飛過從前
Fly through unfinished time and the past,
從此不再停歇
Never stopping again,
只是愛又有什麼罪
What crime is there in love?





Авторы: Hui Ting Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.