Jam Hsiao feat. Yoga Lin - 我有多麼喜歡你 (feat. 林宥嘉) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jam Hsiao feat. Yoga Lin - 我有多麼喜歡你 (feat. 林宥嘉)




我有多麼喜歡你 (feat. 林宥嘉)
How Much I Like You (feat. Yoga Lin)
奔跑 忘了疲倦和目標
Running, forgetting fatigue and goals
什麼才是真正想要
What is it that I truly desire?
幻想 無數夢想和理想
Fantasies, countless dreams and ideals
模糊往日少年模樣
Blurring the image of the boy I once was
還是聽見在我心中的遠方
I still hear it in my heart, in the distance
金黃色的土壤
Golden soil
歌聲隨風攀越飄盪
The song climbs and drifts with the wind
落單的旋律為誰盼望
Who does the lonely melody long for?
若經過你身旁
If I pass you by
你是否能與我歌唱 yeah
Can you sing with me, oh yeah
我有多麼的喜歡 活在你身上
How much I love living in you
一定是你也喜歡 放我在心上
Surely you love too, keeping me in your heart
就讓時間催促著 走遍散場
Let time urge us on, walking through the scattered crowd
哪怕終究回到各自的匆忙
Even if we eventually return to our own busy lives
奔跑 忘了疲倦和目標
Running, forgetting fatigue and goals
什麼才是真正想要
What is it that I truly desire?
當我聽見在我心中的遠方
When I hear it in my heart, in the distance
卻來到你身旁
But I come to you
忘不了你炙熱目光 yeah
I can't forget your fiery gaze, oh yeah
我有多麼的喜歡 窩在你心上
How much I love living in you
你是不是也喜歡 放我在心上
Do you love too, keeping me in your heart?
可惜時光催促著 得追逐得成長
It's a pity that time urges us on to pursue growth
不再悸動心跳 誰漸漸遺忘
No more throbbing heartbeat, who is gradually forgotten?
再多擁抱 夜空
More embraces, night sky
黑暗中星星在閃爍
Stars twinkle in the darkness
那是光芒或寂寞 或寂寞
Is it light or loneliness? Or loneliness?
我還那麼的喜歡 活在你心上
I still love living in you so much
偶爾也會想像你 也念念不忘
Sometimes I imagine that you too think of me fondly
時光飛逝到此刻 不再迷惘
Time flies to this moment, no longer lost
那所謂的遠方 只有你的地方
The so-called distance is only where you are





Jam Hsiao feat. Yoga Lin - 我有多麼喜歡你 (feat. 林宥嘉)
Альбом
我有多麼喜歡你 (feat. 林宥嘉)
дата релиза
28-05-2018



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.