Jay Chou - 你怎麼連話都說不清楚 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jay Chou - 你怎麼連話都說不清楚 (Live)




你怎麼連話都說不清楚 (Live)
Why Can't You Even Speak Clearly? (Live)
接下來~帶來一首比較正常一點的歌 (咳)
Next up~ a slightly more normal song (cough)
這首歌沒有唱過.但是是我寫的.然後.寫給一個好朋友的歌
I've never performed this song before. But I wrote it. And… wrote it for a good friend.
那.我自己重新來唱.我覺得應該.版本真的也不錯
So… I'm singing it again myself. I think it should… this version is really not bad.
想別的 可是在你眼中察覺什麼一閃而過
I'm thinking of other things, but I catch a glimpse of something in your eyes.
怎是像是寂寞 於是我會更沉默
It seems like loneliness, so I become even more silent.
沒說的 可是在你眼中察覺什麼一閃而過
Unspoken, but I catch a glimpse of something in your eyes.
而我尷尬笑著走開 於是我裝做不懂 怎麼能拆穿你的不同
And I awkwardly laugh and walk away, pretending I don't understand. How can I expose your difference?
偏偏 這地球 這麼擠 這麼小 這麼瘦 太陽刻意曬得那麼兇
Yet, this Earth is so crowded, so small, so thin. The sun is deliberately shining so fiercely.
記得離別在拆散一點以後
I remember our parting, a little while after the breakup.
你怎麼連話都說不清楚 那溫柔的tone我聽得清楚
Why can't you even speak clearly? That gentle tone, I hear it clearly.
他站在我的身邊 你站在我的面前 怎麼這樣心裡會難過
He's standing beside me, you're standing in front of me. Why does my heart ache like this?
你怎麼連話都說不清楚 那溫柔的痛我聽得清楚
Why can't you even speak clearly? That gentle pain, I hear it clearly.
你站在我的身邊 他經過我的面前 怎麼這樣心裡又難過 為什麼
You're standing beside me, he walks past me. Why does my heart ache again like this? Why?
想別的 可是我忽然察覺什麼一閃而過
Thinking of other things, but I suddenly catch a glimpse of something.
於是像是寂寞 於是我會更沉默
So, it seems like loneliness, so I become even more silent.
沒說的 可是在你眼中察覺什麼一閃而過
Unspoken, but I catch a glimpse of something in your eyes.
於是像是寂寞 怎麼能拆穿不同 怎麼能拆穿你的不同
So, it seems like loneliness. How can I expose the difference? How can I expose your difference?
偏偏 這地球 這麼擠 這麼小 這麼瘦 太陽刻意曬得那麼兇
Yet, this Earth is so crowded, so small, so thin. The sun is deliberately shining so fiercely.
為什麼你出現在他出現以後
Why did you appear after he appeared?
你怎麼連話都說不清楚 那溫柔的tone我聽得清楚
Why can't you even speak clearly? That gentle tone, I hear it clearly.
我站在他的身邊 你站在我的面前 怎麼這樣心裡會難過
I'm standing beside him, you're standing in front of me. Why does my heart ache like this?
你怎麼連話都說不清楚 那溫柔的痛我記得清楚
Why can't you even speak clearly? That gentle pain, I remember it clearly.
他站在我的面前 你經過我的身邊 忽然之間心裡又難過 為什麼
He's standing in front of me, you walk past me. Suddenly, my heart aches again. Why?
經由他處經過 為甚麼你卻又聽的清楚
Passing by from somewhere else, why can you still hear clearly?
你站在我的面前 他站在我的身邊 忽然之間心裡又難過
You're standing in front of me, he's standing beside me. Suddenly, my heart aches again.
為什麼
Why?





Авторы: Jay Zhou, Li Ting Ceng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.