周杰倫 - 大笨鐘+暗號+彩虹+龍捲風 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

大笨鐘+暗號+彩虹+龍捲風 (Live) - 周杰倫перевод на английский




大笨鐘+暗號+彩虹+龍捲風 (Live)
Big Ben + Secret Code + Rainbow + Tornado (Live)
你說我比大笨鐘還笨要怎麼比
You said I'm dumber than Big Ben, how can I even compare?
吵架我太安靜鐘至少還有聲音
When we fight, I'm too quiet, at least the clock makes a sound.
要我離開我早就打包好行李
If you want me to leave, I've already packed my bags.
喝完這杯咖啡我就走答應你
After I finish this cup of coffee, I'll go, I promise you.
過這麼久怎麼還沒叫我還你DVD
It's been so long, why haven't you asked for your DVD back?
再不打給我我就不打算追回你
If you don't call me soon, I won't try to win you back.
我走在你喜歡的電影場景裡
I'm walking in your favorite movie scenes,
你卻不在我想要的場景裡
But you're not in the scenes I desire.
耍什麼嘴硬 耍什麼嘴硬
Why are you being so stubborn? So, so stubborn?
有什麼毛病 有什麼毛病
What's wrong with you? What, what's wrong with you?
我很大器 我沒你小氣 我會原諒你 你仔細聽
I'm magnanimous, I'm not petty like you, I'll forgive you, listen carefully.
我從未愛過你 怎麼會想念你
I've never loved you, how could I miss you?
發什麼神經 有理說不清
What am I thinking? It's inexplicable.
只是腦袋還不清醒
My mind is just still unclear.
其實還愛著你 其實還想著你 Yeah~
Actually, I still love you, actually, I still think about you. Yeah~
請你別太得意
Please don't be too smug.
Ooh wah~
Ooh wah~
我害怕妳心碎沒人幫妳擦眼淚 別管那是非
I'm afraid you'll be heartbroken with no one to wipe your tears. Forget right and wrong,
只要我們感覺對
As long as our feelings are right.
我害怕妳心碎沒人幫妳擦眼淚 別離開身邊
I'm afraid you'll be heartbroken with no one to wipe your tears. Don't leave my side,
擁有妳我的世界才能完美
My world is only perfect with you in it.
看不見妳的笑 我怎麼睡得著 妳的聲音這麼近我卻抱不到
I can't sleep if I can't see your smile. Your voice is so close, yet I can't hold you.
沒有地球太陽還是會繞 沒有理由我也能自己走
The earth will still revolve without the sun, I can walk on my own without a reason.
妳要離開 我知道很簡單 妳說依賴 是我們的阻礙
You want to leave, I know it's easy. You say dependence is our obstacle.
就算放開 但能不能別沒收我的愛 當作我最後才明白
Even if we let go, please don't take away my love. Pretend it's only now that I understand.
愛情來的太快 就像龍捲風
Love came too fast, like a tornado.
離不開暴風圈 來不及逃
Can't escape the storm, too late to flee.
我不能再想 我不能再想
I can't think anymore, I can't think anymore.
我不 我不 我不能
I can't, I can't, I can't.
愛情走的太快 就像龍捲風
Love left too fast, like a tornado.
不能承受 我已無處可躲
Can't bear it, I have nowhere to hide.
我不要再想 我不要再想
I don't want to think anymore, I don't want to think anymore.
我不 我不 我不要再想你
I don't, I don't, I don't want to think about you anymore.
不知不覺 你已經離開我
Unconsciously, you've already left me.
不知不覺 我跟了這節奏
Unconsciously, I followed this rhythm.
後知後覺 後知後覺
Late realization, late realization.





Авторы: Jay Chou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.