家家 - 潺潺 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 家家 - 潺潺




潺潺
Murmuring
我飄落 一葉一葉深秋 楓红 放肆縱火
I float down like autumn leaves, maple red, blazing wildly.
我們愛得過火 回不了頭
We loved too much, there's no going back.
就抱緊我 抱緊我 好怕美夢朦朧
Just hold me, hold me tight, I fear the dream will fade away.
我墜落 第一千零一夜 夢遊 浮生若夢
I fall down, the thousand and first night, wandering in a dreamlike trance.
星光美得過火 無處可躲
Moonlight is too beautiful, I can't escape it.
擁抱我 放開我 饒不了我
Embrace me, let me go, don't spare me.
潺潺流走 思念潺潺流走了
Murmuring, thoughts flow away, murmuring, thoughts have flowed away.
值得記得捨得不捨得 回憶炙熱 青春太清澈
Worth remembering, can't bear to let go, memories burn, youth is too clear.
潺潺流走 時光潺潺流走了
Murmuring, time has flowed away, murmuring, time has flowed away.
最初最美最恨最愛的 最狂最熱 最深刻
The first, the most beautiful, the most hated, the most loved.
一個我 一春一夏一秋 一夜 結冰寒冬
One me, one spring, one summer, one autumn, one night, freezing winter.
雪花一朵一朵 吻别額頭
Snowflakes fall, kissing my forehead.
電光石火 猛回頭 攤開手 曇花一朵
Lightning and flint, I turn back suddenly, a昙花 blossoms in my hand.
該流的 眼淚都流走了
The tears that should have fallen have all flowed away.
潺潺的恆河 都乾涸 纏綿悱惻 别依依不捨
The murmuring Ganges is dry, let go of our lingering affection.
該走了 就走得遠遠的
It's time to go, go far away.
都淡忘了 我愛的 親愛的 遗忘了 然後呢
I've forgotten, my beloved, I've forgotten, what's next?
WU 然後呢
WU What's next?
流走了
Flowed away.





Авторы: HENG-YI ZHOU, CHEN MO


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.