家家 - 無關了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 家家 - 無關了




無關了
Unrelated
明明想罵髒話 偏偏裝作啞吧
I wanted to curse, but I pretended to be mute.
明明不喝紅茶 偏偏點了杯茶
I don't drink black tea, but I ordered a cup.
明明思念著他 還是斷開了他
I missed him, but I still broke up with him.
人生不只是一句話 沒說完 也沒差
Life is not just a sentence. It's okay to leave it unfinished.
喔~隨便他 隨風去吧
Oh~Whatever, let it go with the wind.
愛只愛一半 再笨也知道開關
Only half in love, even a fool knows how to turn it off.
心田變得很酸 酸得像被汙染
My heart turned sour, as sour as if it were polluted.
我要快點醒來
I need to wake up soon.
明明記性不差 偏偏不會裝傻
I have a good memory, but I can't pretend to be dumb.
明明學會不計算 偏偏又被迫埋單
I learned not to calculate, but I was forced to pay the bill.
明明寵愛過他 走走丟失了他
I used to spoil him, but I lost him.
走丟我們的家 喔~
Our home is gone, oh~
喔~快老啦 我害怕了
Oh~I'm getting old, I'm scared.
明明不愛了 為什麼還要慢性自殺
I don't love him anymore, why am I still killing myself slowly?
相愛變得尖酸 幸福從此無關
Love has become bitter, happiness is now irrelevant.
我要快點醒來 笑起來
I need to wake up soon and smile.
偏偏化了裸妝 偏偏換了裙裝
I wore light makeup and a skirt.
赤腳站在心田中央 我不怕不一樣
I stood barefoot in the center of my heart, I'm not afraid to be different.
或許你還驚訝 或許你也感傷
Maybe you're still surprised, maybe you're also sad.
這些情緒和我無關 這杯茶 我放下
These emotions are irrelevant to me. I'll put down this cup of tea.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.