JieYing Tha - 幸福的理由 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни JieYing Tha - 幸福的理由




幸福的理由
Reason for Happiness
每個人都害怕會消失在盡頭 也害怕即將成為遺失的角落
Everyone is afraid of fading away in the end, or of getting lost in the infinite
我伸出雙手渲染了天空 有什麼結果晴天或灰濛
I stretched my arms out and coloured the sky. Maybe it will turn out well, or it might be grey.
我以為我的快樂不再屬於我 也曾經為愛犯錯故作很灑脫
I thought my happiness was not my own anymore. In the name of love, I once made mistakes and pretended to be灑脫.
當我走出了偽裝的出口 有什麼不同 可能幸福在等我
The moment I walked out of the disguised exit, everything felt different. Maybe happiness is waiting for me.
畫一道彩虹 安撫了脆弱的胸口
I drew a rainbow, soothing my fragile heart.
擁抱了寂寞 當我抬起頭
Embracing my own loneliness, I looked up.
這一瞬間為了我停留
This moment was meant for me.
黑色的天空 綻放著最美的煙火
The dark sky bloomed into the most beautiful fireworks.
照亮了你我 心不再沈默
They lit up you and I, our hearts no longer mute.
沒有誰能左右明天帶走什麼
No one can control what the future takes.
我學會不後退不去難過 讓自己勇敢找到自我
I learned to not retreat and to not feel sad, to be brave and find my true self.
我們都應該給彼此一個 幸福的理由
We should give each other a reason to be happy.





Авторы: Guo Quan Zou, 卡棠, 陳彥琿


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.