Joey Yung - 無人知道雙子座 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Joey Yung - 無人知道雙子座




無人知道雙子座
Nobody Knows a Gemini
其實我都不夠自信
The truth is, I'm not as confident,
才大放煙花去冒充
I just put on a show to try to impress you,
可惜多可愛 未吸引著你
It's unfortunate that I'm not cute enough to capture your attention,
為何照直說 不兜不轉我不懂
Why can't you tell me the truth? I'm not one for beating around the bush.
其實我只想你望我
I just want you to look at me,
才待你苛刻到 密不通風
That's why I treat you like a jerk, suffocating you with attention
相反的把戲 最後一發不中 自憐也沒用
But my tactics have failed, and I'm left feeling sorry for myself,
討好過萬人 但誘惑你失準
I can charm anyone, but I can't seem to win your affection.
不會有人說 明天帶我蜜月
No one asks me to marry them,
誰知 雙子的心 也盼望能被當真
Who knew that a Gemini's heart yearns to be taken seriously?
講句笑就算 偽裝很不上心
I laugh it off as a joke, pretending I don't care,
但半夜還是 很在意 錯過那戲份
But at night, I worry that I've missed my chance with you.
誰亦說 雙子太善變
People always say that Geminis are fickle,
誰亦怨 雙子怕悶 貪新鮮
They blame us for being afraid of boredom and always seeking something new.
他的專一你擦掉所有金箔 便能夠復現
You could peel away all the layers of gold foil from his devotion, and it would still be there,
可惜也沒誰 又夠耐性識穿
But unfortunately, no one is patient enough to uncover it.
不會有人說 明天帶我蜜月
No one asks me to marry them,
誰知 雙子的心 也盼望能被當真
Who knew that a Gemini's heart yearns to be taken seriously?
講句笑就算 偽裝很不上心
I laugh it off as a joke, pretending I don't care,
但半夜仍然 會傷心不被人親吻
But at night, I still feel hurt that no one wants to kiss me.
花心過萬人 獨對著你專心
I've been heartless with so many others, but with you, I'm devoted.
風相怕被困 人品看似薄幸
Air signs are afraid of being trapped, and we come across as cold-hearted,
誰知雙子把感性脆弱 藏在最深
Who knew that Geminis hide their sensitivity deep within?
不要以為我 外表喜歡創新
Don't assume that just because I like to change my appearance,
內裹便同時夠摩登 不用人親吻
That I'm also modern enough to not need affection.





Авторы: Wyman Wong, Cousin Fung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.