Joker Xue - 無數 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Joker Xue - 無數




無數
Countless
有個地方真實存在
There is a place that truly exists
有著複眼能看到的色彩
With colors that can be seen by compound eyes
人們身上都沒有口袋
People don't have pockets
不用裝下憤怒和悲哀
They don't have to hold anger and sadness
快告訴我你真的存在
Tell me you really exist
翻過山河讓一切重來
Turn over the mountains and rivers to let everything start over
請賜予我自由自在
Grant me freedom and ease
還能停止那該死的買賣
And can stop that damn trade
在人們無數次沉沒裡 怎麼還有條船不遠萬里
In countless people sinking, how can there be a ship that travels thousands of miles?
它帶著幼稚的真理 還揹負著勇敢的罪名
It carries childish truths and bears the brave name
在我無數次失敗裡 你憑什麼陪我顛沛流離
In my countless failures, how can you accompany me through the hardships?
在平行故事裡 總會有個我沒辜負你
In parallel stories, there will always be a me who has not let you down
我拿什麼證明我存在
What do I use to prove my existence?
能看肉眼禁錮的色彩
The colors that can be seen by the naked eye are imprisoned
他們終將用一句活該
They will eventually use the words "deserved"
來概括我們所有的無奈
To sum up all our helplessness
在人們無數次沉沒裡 怎麼還有條船不遠萬里
In countless people sinking, how can there be a ship that travels thousands of miles?
它帶著幼稚的真理 還炫耀著徒手的正義
It carries childish truths and shows off its unarmed justice
在我無數次失敗裡 你憑什麼陪我顛沛流離
In my countless failures, how can you accompany me through the hardships?
在平行故事裡 總會有個我沒辜負你
In parallel stories, there will always be a me who has not let you down
在我們無數次沉沒裡 我原諒了你的不敢靠近
In countless times we sink, I forgave you for not daring to approach
要放下幼稚的真理 一遍遍的舉起那白旗
Let go of childish truths, raise the white flag again and again
在我無數次失敗裡 你為何要陪我顛沛流離
In my countless failures, why do you accompany me through the hardships?
在下個故事裡 讓我把世界給你
In the next story, let me give you the world





Авторы: Joker Xue


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.