Jude Chiu feat. 康士坦的變化球 - 冰 - перевод текста песни на английский

冰 - Jude Chiu перевод на английский




Ice
該如何描述我正在保護的那個東西
How can I describe the thing I'm protecting?
不是樂器 不是工具 邊緣銳利
It's not an instrument, not a tool, but its edges are sharp.
在你搜尋過的所有最美麗的易碎品
Of all the most beautiful fragile things you've ever searched for,
她制造的矛盾教你反省
The contradictions she creates teach you reflection.
我不只一次滲透她的心
More than once, I've penetrated her heart,
空洞虛幻卻充滿故事性
Empty, illusory, yet full of stories.
偉大 光滑 滾燙 流動不停
Grand, smooth, scalding, constantly flowing,
那觸摸後的疼痛啊
Oh, the pain after the touch.
該如何吐露我正在隱匿的那個奇跡
How can I reveal the miracle I'm concealing?
拒絕喧囂 拒絕狂喜 深度覺醒
Rejecting clamor, rejecting ecstasy, a deep awakening.
在你尋求過的每一樣最豐沛的刺激
In every one of the most intense stimuli you've sought,
她的生命最短暫也存續
Her life, though fleeting, persists.
我不只一次揭開我自己
More than once, I've unveiled myself.
我是否也一樣活成奇跡
Have I, too, become a miracle?
真實 平凡 壓抑 疏離 透明
Real, ordinary, suppressed, distant, transparent,
誰都無法將我真正囚禁
No one can truly imprison me.
我懷抱著一顆融化的冰
I hold a melting piece of ice,
她還很僵硬 她還很堅定
She's still rigid, she's still firm,
這一秒啊
In this very second.
我懷抱這一顆融化的冰
I hold this melting piece of ice,
走在烈日下 我如何冷靜
Walking under the scorching sun, how can I stay calm?
別離我而去
Don't leave me.
我懷抱著一顆融化的冰
I hold a melting piece of ice,
她需要僵硬 她需要堅定
She needs to be rigid, she needs to be firm,
又一秒啊
Another second.
我懷抱這一顆融化的冰
I hold this melting piece of ice,
走在烈日下 我如何冷靜
Walking under the scorching sun, how can I stay calm?
再一秒就死去
One more second and she'll be gone.





Авторы: Qi Zhen Chen, Ying Ran Wu

Jude Chiu feat. 康士坦的變化球 - Ice - Single
Альбом
Ice - Single
дата релиза
22-04-2024

1


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.