Juno Mak - 你前來‧我過去 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Juno Mak - 你前來‧我過去




你前來‧我過去
You Came, I Passed By
血肉平賤 像螞蟻
See, flesh and blood as worthless as ants
為何 難自制
Why can't I control myself?
迷戀生命像春泥
I'm obsessed with life like mud in the spring.
懷疑 慈眉善目 能喂飽
I wonder if a kind and gentle face can feed
空虛的口胃
The emptiness in my stomach,
饑渴 才聊以自慰
I can only comfort myself with hunger and thirst.
到我 看見了你
Until I saw you,
似看到 安穩的宿命 脫軌
I saw fate off the rails, safe and sound,
不需智慧 不只歡慰
I need no wisdom, only comfort,
不只得這副身世
Not just this life.
當你前來
When you came,
竟感慨 喜歡你 生與死 應該
I was moved and lamented, I love you more than I should,
命苦的信徒 得到悔改
A poor disciple repents,
令我发覺我 可愛
You make me realize that I am lovely.
因你存在
Because you exist,
竟相信今天我這個人沒過去 活過來
I believe that today I'm alive, I have no past,
麻木的我
I'm numb,
也可以 暢遊煩惱海
I can swim in the sea of troubles,
傷口與藥談 戀愛
Like a wound talking to a medicine, in love.
我努力埋沒上半世
I try to bury my first half of life,
提防皮肉污穢
To prevent my flesh from being defiled,
惶恐因為易執迷
I'm afraid because it's easy to be obsessed.
懷疑人皮面具 能滿足
I wonder if a human mask can satisfy
撫摸這手藝
The caress of this art,
請你 來重寫真諦
Please rewrite the truth.
你叫我 看見你
You tell me to see you,
似看透 得到的 且慢放低
As if I can see through what I have, and let go slowly,
一心敬畏 一生欣慰
I'm both in awe and comforted,
一起改寫了身世
Together we rewrite our lives.
當你前來
When you came,
竟感慨 喜歡你 生與死 應該
I was moved and lamented, I love you more than I should,
命苦的信徒 得到悔改
A poor disciple repents,
令我发覺我可愛
You make me realize that I am lovely.
因你存在
Because you exist,
竟相信 今天我這個人 沒過去 活過來
I believe that today I have no past, I'm alive,
麻木的我
I'm numb,
也可以 暢遊煩惱海
I can swim in the sea of troubles,
身軀與靈魂 相愛
Let body and soul fall in love.
生死老病如輪回
Life and death are like a cycle of rebirth,
輪回前 悟透 空是你 色是你
Before rebirth, I realize that emptiness is you, and so is color,
你割據我腦袋
You occupy my mind,
我愛你如像咒語
I love you like a mantra,
咒語靠結合拆開
A mantra that can be combined and separated.
因你前來
Because you came,
這結果 比那悲歡離合 精彩
This result is more wonderful than the joys and sorrows of separation,
滅苦的信徒 不必悔改
A disciple who is free from suffering does not need to repent,
因有期待
Because there is expectation,
當初 鏡中花全盛開 水里月 確實存在
At first, the flowers in the mirror were in full bloom, and the moon in the water really existed,
忘掉苦惱
Forget your troubles,
再跟你 暢遊煩惱海
And swim in the sea of troubles with you again,
像身軀與靈魂 正好相愛
Just like body and soul, just in love.





Авторы: Vincent Chow, Xi Lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.