Junpeng Guo - Walk - перевод текста песни на английский

Walk - Junpeng Guoперевод на английский




Walk
Walk
街边的树在慢慢蘸满黄色
The streetside trees are slowly dipping in yellow
好像夏天要过去了
It seems like summer is about to end
夏天 告诉我
Summer, tell me,
为什么你要离开了我却依然找不到方向呢?
Why do you leave me still lost and without direction?
不谙世事的孩子们欢声笑语在来往的街头
Naive children laugh and play in the bustling streets
因为见到了许久不见的朋友
Because they've met friends they haven't seen in a while
夏天 告诉我
Summer, tell me,
为什么我依然见不到那些曾经陪着我的人呢?
Why can't I see those who were once by my side?
气温计的标针坠落得很快
The thermometer's needle is falling fast
蝉都离开了
Even the cicadas have left
风在飞舞
The wind is dancing
我踏上一个人的船
I embark on a solitary journey
夏天 告诉我
Summer, tell me,
什么是无病呻吟
What is meaningless whining
什么是真正地表达呢?
And what is true expression?
我拉开窗帘
I open the curtains
蓝色刺入了眼睛
Blue pierces my eyes
鸟飞近又飞远
Birds fly near and then far away
沿着轨道旋着
Circling along the tracks
我又踏上了前往学校的道路
I set off again on the road to school
夏天 告诉我
Summer, tell me,
怎么样才能静下来欣赏窗外的房子和远方的杂音呢?
How can I find the peace to appreciate the houses outside and the distant murmurs?
房间里杂乱的不行
My room is a mess
堆满了书籍和惆怅
Piled high with books and melancholy
房间外家人来回地踱步
Outside, my family paces back and forth
忙进又忙出
Busy coming and going
夏天 告诉我
Summer, tell me,
什么时候我将真正离开这座家
When will I truly leave this home
和我所爱的人道别呢?
And say goodbye to my loved ones?
小熊玩偶呆滞地望着天花板
The teddy bear stares blankly at the ceiling
我呆滞地望着电脑。
I stare blankly at the computer.
手机在一旁时不时地响动
My phone rings from time to time
散出璀璨的光芒
Emitting a brilliant light
地球仪一个人的时候不会转动
The globe doesn't spin when I'm alone
我只能看见太平洋
I can only see the Pacific Ocean
太平洋的蓝色和窗外的不同
The blue of the Pacific is different from the blue outside the window
好像是别样的希望
It feels like a different kind of hope
夏天 告诉我
Summer, tell me,
什么时候我才能踏遍整个世界呢?
When will I be able to travel the whole world?
云飘啊飘
Clouds drift and drift
带着我的思绪
Carrying my thoughts
电风扇被撤走了
The fan has been taken away
桌上满是缠绕的电线
The table is covered in tangled wires
和无时无刻不在解开他们的手
And hands that are constantly untangling them
头顶的灯像月亮
The overhead light is like the moon
是不是生活就是在风雪中不停地找同路人呢?
Is life just a constant search for companions in the wind and snow?
好像有一朵云
It seems like there's a cloud
一直在向远方挪动
Always moving towards the distance
洁净 充满希望
Pure and full of hope
热爱 充满向往
Passionate and full of longing





Авторы: Junpeng Guo


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.