吳克群 - 囧 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳克群 - 囧




Embarrassment
A-Lin
A-Lin, sweetheart
以前以後
Before and after, my dear
本來總是牽著的手
What we used to hold, my hand in yours
現在怎麼各自寂寞
Why are we alone now, confused and unsure?
你在抽完煙後 還要忙什麼
I wonder what you're doing, after you finish your smoke
本來總是浪漫熾熱
We were once so passionate and loved
現在怎麼被動冷漠
Why are we so cold and indifferent now, my dove?
你的心裡是否 還剩下溫柔
Do you still have any tenderness in your heart, my dear?
假如我提的每個夢 你都覺得沉重WOOH 我還能夠做什麼 是放手或淚流
If every dream I shared felt heavy to you, WOOH What else could I do? Should I let go or cry?
以前說的不是這種以後
This is not the future we talked about, my love
快樂不該變得像彩虹
Happiness shouldn't be like a rainbow, my dove
都要讓大雨淋過 才短暫擁有
We shouldn't have to endure the storm, just to have it briefly
以前要的不是這種以後
This is not the future we wanted, my dear
感動被生活輾過
Our emotions have been crushed by life's weight
愛情 就磨成了寂寞
Our love has turned into loneliness, a bitter fate
以前說的不是這種以後
This is not the future we talked about, my love
心事不該窒息的鎖著
Our thoughts shouldn't be locked away, suffocating
相愛也不該變成 互相痛快的指責
Love shouldn't turn into accusations, each other we're berating
以前要的不是這種以後
This is not the future we wanted, my dear
看幸福慢慢褪色
Watching our happiness slowly fade
愛你 值得不值得
Loving you, was it worth the pain, my love?





Авторы: Ke Qun Wu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.