李劍青 - 匆匆2017 (OT:匆匆) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 李劍青 - 匆匆2017 (OT:匆匆)




匆匆2017 (OT:匆匆)
A Fleeting 2017 (OT: A Fleeting)
分租房每月三百 緊挨著煙囪
My sublet costs three hundred monthly, right next to the chimney
睡裡廂的姓李名字叫雙喜 是我的二房東
The surname of the person sleeping inside is Li, his first name is Shuangxi. He's my second landlord
儘管日子過得很窘 他都能從容
Although his life is very poor, he can always be relaxed
只是有次年前 殘摩給收了 急得要發瘋
Just last year, his disabled scooter was confiscated. He was so anxious he was about to go crazy
影樓照裡在老家的對象名字叫芙蓉
The girl in the photo from the photo studio back home is called Furong
就算婉轉地說長得也勉強只能算普通
Even if I say it tactfully, her appearance is, at best, ordinary.
我有幾次交不出房錢 他都肯通融
I haven't been able to pay the rent several times, but he lets me off
只是他說小子你給我去算算煤球有幾個窟窿
He just tells me, "Lad, go and count how many holes there are in the coal briquettes."
那些褪色青春夢 普通得不能再普通
Those faded youthful dreams are as ordinary as can be.
你肯定懂
You must understand
青春期 熬夜 衝鋒 上小縣城的高中 已光榮
Adolescence, staying up late, storming into a high school in a small country town and feeling proud.
路的盡頭的少年宮 兀自沈默在風中 無言相送
The Young Pioneers Palace at the end of the road quietly broods in the wind, silently seeing you off.
那一年一首遠方的歌 說什麼往事如風 他往事如風
That year a song from far away sang that, as time goes by, things will pass like the wind, and our past will pass like the wind.
我失色青春的惶恐 現在才知道
Now I know the fear of my fading youth
回憶是心蟲 光讓人癢癢 不讓碰
Memories are heart worms, they only make you itch, and they don't let you touch them.
明白了現實裡 沒有人是孫悟空
I've learnt that in reality, no one is Sun Wukong.
課堂 老師忘了教 八面玲瓏
The teacher forgot to teach us how to navigate the complexities of life in class.
不敢想過得舒服 也願意吃苦
I don't dare think about living comfortably, and I'm willing to suffer.
只是好些感慨感觸感悟會把人搞迷糊
It's just that these feelings that come from my heart are going to confuse me.
清楚自己養樹教書 必定要不滿足
It's clear that if I only grow trees or teach, I'll never be satisfied.
與其等往後有了別的貪圖 不如現在先找條路
Rather than wait until later when I have other desires, it's better to find a way out now.
明白不管是什麼 多了只變得麻木
I understand that no matter what, if there's too much of it, you become numb.
我依然在虛幻之中奮力尋找 尋找我的歸屬
I'm still searching in vain, looking for where I belong.
人若是離開故鄉 像樹離了土
If a person leaves their hometown, it's like a tree leaving the soil.
只怕我掙了全世界的財富 卻搆不着幸福
Even if I make a fortune all over the world, I'm afraid I won't be able to reach happiness.
那些過時的青春夢 普通得不能再普通
Those out-of-date youthful dreams are as ordinary as can be.
你肯定懂
You must understand
蛻盡了青澀和懞懂
I shed my youthfulness and confusion
當人在異鄉才知感動
Only when I'm in a foreign land do I realize what moves me
合奏課隔了舊屏風 女孩見不到我臉多紅 琴聲嗡嗡
The ensemble class was separated by an old screen. The girl couldn't see my face and she blushed deeply. The zither buzzed.
離家時故作輕鬆 留給娘的是匆匆
When I left home, I pretended to be relaxed, but I only left my mother with a hurried departure.
我心隱隱痛 不承認自己仍是小童 未察覺林子裡那軟香的風
My heart ached, but I refused to admit that I was still a child. I didn't notice the fragrant wind in the woods.
只留下母親聲聲地召喚在風中
I only heard my mother's voice calling out in the wind.
滿垛啊 咱家桂花香 正濃
Manduo, the osmanthus flowers at home are in full bloom
只留下母親聲聲地召喚在風中
I only heard my mother's voice calling out in the wind.
滿垛啊 咱家桂花香 正濃
Manduo, the osmanthus flowers at home are in full bloom






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.