Lương Bích Hữu - Em yêu anh (Chinese version) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Lương Bích Hữu - Em yêu anh (Chinese version)




Em yêu anh (Chinese version)
I Love You (Chinese version)
一個人去了,就不會再回來,
I left alone, I won't come back,
一個人承載的痛苦多久晚上。
I bear the pain alone how many nights.
不,他在這裡與你同在,互相擁抱,手牽著手
No, he is here with you, embracing each other, hand in hand
肩瘦,寒冷的夜晚,想起了他。
Thin shoulders, cold nights, thinking of him.
做什麼,可以忘了怎麼回憶。
What should I do, I can forget how to miss.
和平,與他溫柔的一面。
Peace, with his gentle side.
我又怎麼會忘記呢?繁星閃爍的夜晚,我給的吻。
How can I forget? The stars are shining at night, I gave a kiss.
在我的悲傷,幸福還是...
In my sadness, happiness is still...
這個生命週期自己的孩子一起玩,單獨通過多少個夜晚
This life cycle of playing with your own children alone through how many nights
眼淚,我還默默的下降。
Tears, I still quietly drop.
因為我愛你哦,還在這裡可悲的是多麼有趣,
Because my love, you are still here, how funny is it to be sad,
你可以展現笑容的唯一副作用
You can show the only side of your smile
遠程無論你今天,只是我愛你
Far away no matter where you are today, I just love you
儘管我們過去盲目還遠遠不能令人滿意。
Although our blindness in the past is still far from satisfactory.
哦,等一下,我仍然愛他,雖然多少時間
Oh, wait a minute, I still love him, even though for how long





Авторы: DONKHANH


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.