MC Hot Dog feat. 關穎 - 輕熟女27 (我只在乎你) - Acoustic Version - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни MC Hot Dog feat. 關穎 - 輕熟女27 (我只在乎你) - Acoustic Version




輕熟女27 (我只在乎你) - Acoustic Version
Mature Woman 27 (I Only Care About You) - Acoustic Version
她是個面臨尷尬的輕熟女今年27
She's a mature woman facing embarrassment this year at 27
幾年前 經由朋友介紹認識你
A few years ago, I met you through a friend's introduction
她大我三歲 有著大姐姐的乾脆
She's three years older than me, with the decisiveness of an older sister
看似姐弟戀 最後卻含著淚
It seemed like a May-December romance, but it ended in tears
我跑去馬祖當兵 熟女說好傷心
I went to Matsu to serve as a soldier, and the mature woman said she was heartbroken
我的大頭兵日記都是在寫熟女
My diary as a new recruit was filled with thoughts of the mature woman
觸景傷情 彈著思念的鋼琴
The sight of things would sadden me, and I would play the piano out of longing
忘不了她芳名 忘不了那場景
I couldn't forget her beautiful name or that scene
這幾年 你到底是怎麼過?
How have you been all these years?
而這幾年 我到底又是怎麼活?
And how have I lived all these years?
事過境遷 又怎麼會是這麼折磨
How could it be so torturous, even after all this time?
我的老天爺 讓我們相遇 在多年以後
My dear Lord, let us meet again after all these years
鼓起勇氣 愛如潮水般的湧進
I worked up my courage, and love surged in like a tidal wave
可是我有另外一個她了 這窘境
But I had another woman. Oh, this dilemma
這樣尷尬的關係 這樣尷尬的我 尷尬的熟女
This awkward relationship, this awkward me, this awkward mature woman
任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
Let time pass by quickly. I only care about you. I willingly embrace your scent
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
Life is short. How can one not cherish a confidant?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn't mind giving up my life force
回到家裡我還有另外一個她
When I return home, I have another woman
我的罪惡感告訴我只能有一個家
My guilt tells me that I can only have one home
我恨這關係 恨自己
I hate this relationship. I hate myself
卻更沒了志氣 更加的喜歡你
But I've lost my ambition and I love you even more
更不是玩你 不想瞞你
I'm not toying with you. I don't want to hide it from you
我的坦白 你的臉色反應卻是慘白
When I confessed, your face turned pale
只說了聲慢慢來
You only said to take it slow
如何慢慢來 這感覺要怎麼戒
How can I take it slow? How can I戒 this feeling?
我對熟女的愛 不只是迴紋針的色戒
My love for the mature woman is not just a passing fancy
愛神在錯的時間 射錯了箭
Cupid shot his arrow at the wrong time
愛是否等待人 是否測錯了這感覺
Does love wait for people? Has it misjudged this feeling?
熟女的愛情海 跟別人借
The mature woman's sea of love is borrowed from someone else
我愛你卻像在害你 最大的敗筆
I love you, but I feel like I'm harming you. It's the greatest mistake
這關係 多麼尷尬
This relationship is so awkward
和女友說聲sorry 女人的心從沒那麼寬大
I apologized to my girlfriend, but a woman's heart is never that forgiving
她頭髮從長髮變成短髮
She cut her long hair short
熟女走吧 那些就先不去管它
Mature woman, let's go. Let's not worry about those things for now
任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
Let time pass by quickly. I only care about you. I willingly embrace your scent
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
Life is short. How can one not cherish a confidant?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn't mind giving up my life force
為何我的愛情 是跟別人借
Why is my love borrowed from someone else?
有時想到這邊 我會哽咽
Sometimes, when I think about this, I choke up
擦乾了眼淚 想他想了整夜
I wipe away my tears and think about him all night
只羨慕鴛鴦 卻不羨神仙
I only envy mandarin ducks, not immortals
你是風景 也是陷阱
You are a beautiful sight, but also a trap
就算這尷尬的關係 已經深不見底
Even if this awkward relationship is already bottomless
我是輕熟女 今年27
I am a mature woman, 27 this year
我是輕熟女 我只能酸自己
I am a mature woman. I can only blame myself
我們偷情像個小偷般
Our affair is like that of a thief
未來的憧憬 這關係何時會鳥獸散
When will this relationship fall apart, and what will the future hold?
不去管
Don't worry about it
也永遠不會去算
And I will never try to figure it out
我們玩在一起 我們跨越道德倫理
We play together. We cross the boundaries of morality and ethics
我們只能酸自己
We can only blame ourselves
我們偷情 但最後也只能回到自己家裡
We have an affair, but in the end we can only return to our own homes
任時光匆匆流去 我只在乎你 心甘情願感染你的氣息
Let time pass by quickly. I only care about you. I willingly embrace your scent
人生幾何 能夠得到知己
Life is short. How can one not cherish a confidant?
失去生命的力量也不可惜
I wouldn't mind giving up my life force
所以我 求求你 別讓我離開你
So I beg you, don't let me leave you
除了你 我不能感到 一絲絲情意
Apart from you, I cannot feel a trace of affection





Авторы: Takashi Miki, Zhi Zhen, Zhong Yen Yao, Toyohisa Araki


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.