Mr. - 想太多 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Mr. - 想太多 - Live




想太多 - Live
Thinking Too Much - Live
走過了橫街 經過這門牌 想起了一支舊結他
Walking down the side streets, passing this doorplate, I think of an old guitar.
輕奏過童話 低訴過夢與畫 仍留在這一剎
Softly playing a fairy tale, whispering about dreams and paintings, it stays in this moment.
矇著眼尋覓 這故事背景 勾起了她悲笑哭聲
Searching blindly for this story's background, it evokes her laughter, cries, and sadness.
仍舊在懷念 隨時重覆這幻聽 聽得到看不清
I still miss you, always replaying this auditory hallucination, hearing but not seeing clearly.
想得太多 想得太多 可知我 瑟縮在被窩
I think too much, I think too much. Can you see me, cowering in my bed?
想得太多 失去了知覺
I think too much, I've lost all sense.
彷彿已做錯
As if I've already done something wrong.
一剎那安靜 得一秒決定覺醒 偏偏在響起這歌聲
Suddenly quiet, I have a second to decide to wake up, just as this song starts playing.
彷似有生命 流傳人世心聲 難忘掉這率性
As if it has a life, it carries the voices of the world. I can't forget this passion.
承受過荒謬 與幼稚藉口
I'd endured the absurdity and childish excuses,
沉默過之後 仍然繼續獨奏 像木偶 我總開不了口
But after the silence, I continued playing solo. Like a puppet, I never say a word.
想得太多 想得太多 可知我 瑟縮在被窩
I think too much, I think too much. Can you see me, cowering in my bed?
想得太多 失去了知覺
I think too much, I've lost all sense.
捉不到最初
I can't figure out the beginning.
若然忘掉我 用盡力去把你略過
If you forget me, try your best to skip me.
若然情是錯 願從未愛過
If love is wrong, I wish I'd never loved you.
若然懷念我 現在別再說當初
If you miss me, don't talk about the past anymore.
流星可信麼 怎相信因果 可知我 偏偏想太多
Can you believe in shooting stars? How can you believe in cause and effect? You know, I always think too much.
自己在惹禍 避開你是折磨 好好記住我
I'm the one causing trouble, it's torture for me to avoid you. Remember me well.





Авторы: mr., alan po


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.