Pakho Chau feat. Joey Yung - 天窗 - Bonus Track (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Pakho Chau feat. Joey Yung - 天窗 - Bonus Track (Live)




天窗 - Bonus Track (Live)
Skylight - Bonus Track (Live)
默默地喝著茶,暗中的計算
I sip tea silently, doing some covert calculations
茶杯,中風波將擴展
The storm in a teacup will widen
若是沒要事,你怎會約我相見
Were it a trifle, why would you call me here?
分手講到了,咀邊
Talking about breaking up, on the verge of tears
讓靜默去蔓延,救不了你太多遍
Let the silence spread; I can't save you too many times
良心,不知,怎算
Your conscience, I wonder, how do you make it right?
事實上對白已經,練習十餘遍
In fact, I've rehearsed these lines a dozen times.
臨陣卻覺得心軟
At the crucial moment, I find I've gone soft.
毋須打開天窗,能裝不知也算體諒
No need to bring everything out in the open, it's considerate to act oblivious
狠心揭破真相(我不風涼)
Heartless to reveal the truth (I'm not being heartless)
無非想扮誠實來換舒暢
You just want to appear honest in order to ease the pain
誰想開多一槍,實在殺手還會心傷
Who would want to fire an extra shot when the killer's already hurting?
這筆欠債應該我付賬(今天晚宴就由你付賬)
This debt should be paid by me (You are paying for tonight's dinner)
自問亦有形象,未願暴露惆悵
I have my own image, and I don't want to expose my sadness
我會扮做無人欠我,分開只因我想(我會落力來承接你,分手也要合唱)
I'll pretend that nobody owes me anything. We broke up because it was my idea (I'll do my best to take over; we'll still sing this song together, even though we've broken up
毋須打開天窗(難道我很無良)
No need to bring everything out in the open (Can't you see how cruel I am?)
能裝不知也算體諒(情願揭開天窗)
It's considerate to act oblivious (I'd rather get to the bottom of things)
狠心揭破真相(痛苦收場)
Heartless to reveal the truth (A painful end)
無非想扮誠實來換舒暢
You just want to appear honest in order to ease the pain
毋須開多一槍(殺得多麽勉強)
No need to fire an extra shot (Killing needs to be done with determination)
即使分手要有修養(落淚殺手但願見諒)
A breakup requires decency (A tearful killer begs your forgiveness
今天晚宴就由你付賬(這筆欠債應該我付賬)
You are paying for tonight's dinner (I should be paying for tonight's dinner)
這結局美麗過真相,要冷靜到終章
This ending is more beautiful than the truth; I must stay calm until the end.
毫無殺氣(為了前度設想)不必心傷
I'm not a killer (Be considerate of your ex-lover), don't get hurt.
毋須打開天窗,能裝不知也算體諒
No need to bring everything out in the open; it's considerate to act oblivious
狠心揭破真相(假使今天你想)
Heartless to reveal the truth (If that's what you want today)
無非想扮誠實來換取舒暢(輕身走出震央)
You just want to appear honest to ease the pain (Walk away from the epicenter)
毋須開多一槍(殺得多麽勉強)
No need to fire an extra shot (Killing needs to be done with determination)
即使分手要有修養(落淚殺手但願見諒)
A breakup requires decency (A tearful killer begs your forgiveness
今天晚宴就由你付賬(今天晚宴應該我付賬)
You are paying for tonight's dinner (I should be paying for tonight's dinner)





Авторы: Yong Qian Chen, Bo Hao Zhou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.