林奕匡 - 一世同學 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林奕匡 - 一世同學




一世同學
Classmates for Life
出生開始識爬行
We started learning to crawl at birth
每步你我也抖震
And with every step, we stumbled
揭露這生 是最顛簸旅行
This life is the bumpiest journey
願帶備勇敢
Let's be brave
曾經分不開的良朋
We were once inseparable best friends
結伴胡鬧過的人
And we shared countless adventures
學會拘謹 逐個短訊內談自困
But we grew up and became more reserved, communicating only through texts
多強差人意 或是我根本無知
Perhaps I've been too naive
並沒有畢過了業 只可適應每點變
There's no graduation; we simply adapt to constant change
一世的難關
The challenges of life
假使感嘆尚有幾個彎
There are still so many bends to come
痛苦 如何減
How can we lessen the pain?
世間多變幻 原是這樣難
The world is constantly changing, and it's hard to keep up
年紀 如何加 到幾歲還待昇華
How do we grow old gracefully and continue to evolve?
試足一世都不晚 會記住嗎
It's never too late to try our best. Will you remember that?
當天拉的小提琴
The violin you played that day
紀念奏過那初吻
Commemorated our first kiss
有沒信心 若至今封了塵
Do you still have faith, even if it's now covered in dust?
熱度未降溫
And the passion has yet to cool
全世界也教你安份
The world tells you to conform
別忘旋律多興奮
But don't forget the excitement of the music
當別人 都莫聞 能做你知音
When others don't understand, you can be my confidant
曲折的情節 今天的我領先
The twists and turns of life, I have lived them before
他日面臨巨變 你會送我更高見
And when you face great changes, I will be there to support you
一世的難關
The challenges of life
假使感嘆尚有幾個彎
There are still so many bends to come
痛苦 如何減
How can we lessen the pain?
世間多變幻 原是這樣難
The world is constantly changing, and it's hard to keep up
年紀 如何加 每一歲仍在昇華
I'm getting older, but I'm still growing
約好今世一起撐 有記住嗎
We promised to support each other. Will you remember that?
下了班 沒力晚餐 校門懷念過吧
After a long day, we're too tired to cook, so we reminisce about school
今晚 假使感嘆尚有幾個彎
Tonight, even though the road ahead may be long
有苦能平攤
We can share our burdens
縱使知以後 團聚這樣難
Even knowing that, in the future, it will be difficult to meet up
年紀 爬行間 已不怕時代摧殘
As we grow older, we won't fear the ravages of time
理想 請永不貶價
My ideals will never be diminished
然而未變改的你 更貴重嗎
But are you, the one who has never changed, truly priceless?





Авторы: Phillip Lam, Bao Lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.