林奕匡 - 安徒生的錯 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林奕匡 - 安徒生的錯




安徒生的錯
The Error of Hans Christian Andersen
從前誤信謙遜 荒間先會表揚
Once upon a time I believed in being modest, I would be praised by the wasteland.
原來是更荒旦 蒼生先會誇獎
It turned out to be even more absurd. The common people would praise me first.
堅守的雋永 亂世之中哪個細心欣賞
In this chaotic world, who would appreciate my enduring elegance?
為何善惡不分 偏偏得到景仰
How can good and evil be confused? Why do they receive admiration?
怪那一位安徒生 故事編寫得太動人
I blame Hans Christian Andersen. His story is too touching.
讓我不肯相信 天公不憐憫
He made me refuse to believe that the world is cruel.
若我忠於安徒生
If I am loyal to Hans Christian Andersen,
繼續去忠貞做人
And continue to be a faithful person,
我會否可得到蒼天的護蔭 不需犧牲
Will I be able to obtain the protection of heaven without sacrificing myself?
抬頭望向天際 星光閃爍依然
I look up at the sky. The stars are still twinkling.
回眸望向影子 它始終靠身邊
I look back at my shadow, it's always by my side.
媽媽的耳語 亂世之中變到更加鏗鏘
My mother's advice has become even more resonant in this chaotic world.
童年學過的課 它的尊貴不變
The lessons I learned in my childhood remain noble.
怪那一位安徒生 故事編寫得太動人
I blame Hans Christian Andersen. His story is too touching.
讓我不肯相信 天公不憐憫
He made me refuse to believe that the world is cruel.
若決心堅守純真
If I am determined to remain innocent,
繼續去忠貞做人
And continue to be a faithful person,
我會否可得到蒼天的護蔭 Oh 我都有勇氣 尚存一顆心
Will I be able to obtain the protection of heaven? Oh, I have the courage. I still have a heart.
這種高貴尚未曾脫軌
This nobility has not yet derailed.
我更要信 未爬的天梯
I must believe in the ladder that I have yet to climb.
會不久以後一一發現
I will discover it soon.
在這俗世
In this secular world.
怪那一位安徒生 故事編寫得太動人
I blame Hans Christian Andersen. His story is too touching.
若你將他醜化 我哪會甘心
If you want to vilify him, I will not be happy.
我也許活得天真 繼續去忠貞做人
I may be naive. I will continue to be faithful.
至少總可得到蒼天的護蔭 眷顧命運
At least I will always have the protection of heaven. My fate will be cared for.





Авторы: Yi Bang Lan, Phil Lam


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.