PiA - 我是比較幽默 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни PiA - 我是比較幽默




我是比較幽默
I'm More Humorous
打開手機電視 今天想要哪一種顏色 有點潮 最好獨特
I'll turn on the mobile TV and see what colors I'm in the mood for today, something trendy, preferably unique.
打開破破錢包 這裡想要什麼都買得到 真的嗎 也不太重要
I'll check my tattered wallet. I can afford to buy anything here, really? Doesn't really matter.
我們是草莓族 我們不懂吃苦
We're the strawberry generation, we don't know the meaning of suffering.
琳琅滿目 他們的年代
Their generation had too much choice.
我們都是明星 我們都是流行
We are all stars, we are all fashionable.
你說是大巨星還是小清新 都隨你高興
You can call me a big star or a fresh young thing, whatever you like.
面對這時代的墮落 我是比較幽默
In the face of this era's decline, I am more humorous.
反正房子也買不起 大笑海闊天空
I can't afford a house anyways, might as well laugh it up.
那些簡單的道理 你不是不懂
You understand those simple truths.
而是你懂的太多
But you understand the world too much!
面對這時代的墮落 我是比較幽默
In the face of this era's decline, I'm more humorous.
反正連食物都是毒 該怎麼說呢
The food is poisoned, what can I say?
那些簡單的道理 你懂太多了
You understand the simple truths too much.
人生還是盡量快活
Might as well be happy while we can.
是是是是啊是的我想我只是比較幽默
Yes, yes, yes, yes, I guess I'm just more humorous.
就連youtube上面行車影片都比我的MV多
Even the traffic videos on YouTube get more views than my music video.
哈哈 六十萬人點閱
Hah, six hundred thousand views.
我想我開始漸漸搞不清楚這個世界但是
I guess I'm slowly starting to lose touch with this world, but
生活不就是這樣我用我的溫柔背著世代的矛盾
That's just how life is. I carry the contradictions of our generation with my gentle soul.
說著優雅的笑話寫下我自己的歌我唱著
I tell refined jokes, write my own songs, and sing them.
沒有什麼好擔心的
There's nothing to worry about.





Авторы: 吳蓓雅


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.