Power Station - 外套 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Power Station - 外套




外套
Jacket
我早該知道 妳只是偶爾的需要
I should have known that you only needed me occasionally
習慣了妳的味道 擋風成了我的驕傲
I got used to your scent, and being your shelter became my source of pride
每個心跳 開始都計算不到
Every heartbeat began to feel immeasurable
難道給我的回報 只是陪妳在他的懷抱
Is the only thing you've given me back is being a bystander in his arms?
做妳的外套 只能穿梭妳的外表
Being your jacket, I can only traverse your exterior
聽到妳對他的撒嬌 可笑的是我沒資格計較
Hearing you flirt with him is ridiculous because I have no right to get upset
做妳的外套 擁抱著卻不被擁抱
Being your jacket, I embrace you but am not embraced
我是誰妳知不知道 怎能隨便穿上又換掉
Who am I? Do you even know? How can you just put me on and take me off?
我能擁有什麼 答案早就明瞭 學會哭也能笑 OH NO
What can I possibly have? The answer has always been clear. I've learned to cry and still laugh. OH NO
怎麼不聽勸告 怎麼不被想要 還在為妳效勞 會不會瘋掉 (妳知不知道)
Why didn't I listen to advice? Why am I not wanted? Am I going crazy serving you? (Do you even know?)






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.