Power Station - 終於明白 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Power Station - 終於明白




終於明白
Finally Understanding
望著你 慢慢離開 宿命像潮水般
Watching you Slowly leaving Fate like a tide
淹沒我 不能呼吸 漂浮在黑色的海
Drowning me, can't breathe Floating in a sea of Black
怎麼習慣失去你的未來
How can I get used to losing your future?
怎麼留住漸漸消失的雲彩
How can I hold on to the clouds that are slowly fading away?
騙自己 愛還存在 淚水卻始終不斷
Fooling myself love still exists Tears keep falling
命中注定 沒有你的未來
It is destined that there is no future for you
莫失莫忘 漸漸消失的空白
Don't forget gradually disappearing blankness
什麼都別說 我不想懂
Say nothing I don't want to understand
至少我還擁有 美麗的夢
At least I still have beautiful dream
什麼都別說 我真的不想懂
Say nothing I really don't want to understand
終於明白 該放手
Finally understand I have to let go
終於明白 該放手
Finally understand Love should let go
望著你 慢慢離開 淚水不斷
Watching you Slowly leaving Tears falling






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.