Princess Ai feat. 國蛋 - 不如沒問過 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Princess Ai feat. 國蛋 - 不如沒問過




不如沒問過
Questions That Remain Unanswered
心快死了才問說 誰是兇手 偵探該找什麼 線索
My heart almost stopped before you asked who the killer was. What clues should the detective look for?
尾奏近了才問說 如何重播 我們的時間觀念 太幽默
The finale is approaching before you ask how to rewind time. Our concept of time is quite humorous.
我記得你曾問我還懂不懂得愛
I remember you once asked me if I still know how to love.
是不懂愛的模樣 還是早習慣無奈
Is it that you don't understand what love looks like or have you simply grown accustomed to feeling helpless?
無關勝敗 那我還對誰也相同的壞 或是相同的怪
It's not about winning or losing. I'll treat everyone the same: badly or strangely.
速度是否相同的快 能否相容存在
Can our speeds be the same? Is our existence compatible?
那應該遷就或是作對 要是今天就作廢
Should we make compromises or fight? Should today be the day we end it all?
會不會一個人痛好過兩個受罪
Would it be better if only one person felt the pain instead of both of us suffering?
像只有看見我的背後 不管前進後退
It's like you only see my back, regardless of whether I'm moving forward or backward.
在愛裡沒有對錯 擦過身才發現錯位 那才後悔
There is no right or wrong in love. We only realize we're incompatible after brushing past each other. Then we regret it.
我曾問過 問到你話都不說 而你也問過 問到我快要發瘋
I asked you once, and you refused to answer. You asked me, and I almost went crazy.
陷在這 漩渦 太長 太久 太多 該怎麼解脫 若答案 都錯 倒不如沒問過
Stuck in this whirlpool for too long, with too many questions. How do we escape? If the answer is wrong, it's better to leave the question unanswered.
我猜你早就看透了我 猜透了我想什麼當我還沒說出口
I suppose you've long seen through me, guessed what I was thinking even before I could say it.
但還是伸出手撐住我 就怕我出糗
But you still reach out to support me, in case I make a fool of myself.
分辨不出哪些是氣話讓理智出走 說不回頭 也不揮手
I can't tell which are angry words that make me lose my mind. I say I won't turn back, but I don't wave goodbye.
不知道為什麼 看著 你的背影 安全感更多
I don't know why, but I feel more secure when I look at your back.
面對面反而 得看著你不快樂 正視 我們的崩壞
Face to face, I have to watch you unhappy, acknowledging our ruin.
與其花時間 再問你 怎麼了 不如問問 自己幹嘛還不放手
Instead of wasting time asking you what's wrong, I might as well ask myself why I haven't let go.
誰不甘心 誰不自由 別以為 弄亂生活就叫生活
Who's unwilling? Who's not free? Don't think that messing up your life is actually living.
我曾問過 你是否還會愛我 而你也問過 如果還會有如果
I once asked you if you would still love me, and you asked if there would be another if.
很開心 問到了最後 愛住了口 再問為什麼 倒不如沒問過
I'm happy that we finally asked everything. Love has come to an end. If we ask why, it's better to leave the question unanswered.
我曾問過 問到你話都不說 而你也問過 問到我快要發瘋
I asked you once, and you refused to answer. You asked me, and I almost went crazy.
陷在這 漩渦 太長 太久 太多 該怎麼解脫 若答案 都錯 倒不如沒問過
Stuck in this whirlpool for too long, with too many questions. How do we escape? If the answer is wrong, it's better to leave the question unanswered.
若答案 都錯 倒不如沒問過
If the answer is wrong, it's better to leave the question unanswered.





Авторы: Yun Nong Yan, Dan Guo, Yu Xun Huang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.