RYOTA 片山凉太 feat. 黄淑惠 - 喂? - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни RYOTA 片山凉太 feat. 黄淑惠 - 喂?




喂?
Hello?
近來過得好不好
Hey, how are you doing lately?
忽然想起好多要說的話
Suddenly remembered so many things to say.
在回憶的泥濘掙扎
Struggling in the mud of memories.
能解脫了吧
Can I be free?
我的心臟 你的臉龐
My heart, your face,
卻合成了缺角的形狀
But they form a shape with missing corners.
我的行囊 沒了方向
My luggage has no direction,
而你會在什麽地方
And where will you be?
這兒大雨落下
Hey, heavy rain is falling here.
又是個無人接聽的電話
Another unanswered call.
這一端有個傻瓜
There’s a fool on this end,
孤芳自賞
Alone in my admiration.
我的心臟 你的臉龐
My heart, your face,
卻合成了缺角的形狀
But they form a shape with missing corners.
我的眼眶 你的綻放
My eyes, your blooming,
卻衹是刹那的煙花
But it’s just a momentary firework.
Ugh,
呼-呼-呼-呼-呼唔
Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh
呼-呼-呼唔
Ugh-ugh-ugh
呼-呼
Ugh-ugh





Авторы: 周明駿, 片山凉太


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.