梁文音 - 給那年的自己 - 「动物系恋人啊」電視原声带 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁文音 - 給那年的自己 - 「动物系恋人啊」電視原声带




給那年的自己 - 「动物系恋人啊」電視原声带
To the Past Self - Soundtrack of Taiwanese drama "My Dear Boy"
給那年的自己 拍張照片來看看
To the past self, take a picture as a flashback,
現在的我 是這樣從容而勇敢
Here I am, being calm, brave and active,
曾經過不去的那些糾結和難堪
Former tangled and embarrassing things,
感謝這些歲月 讓我們更美好圓滿
Appreciating that time for bringing the completeness and beauty
我也曾失去了 簡單的自然和愉快
I once lost my ease, innocent, and pleasure,
漂流在銀河 無人知曉地自轉
Floating in the galaxy, rotating alone, beyond measure,
找不到回家的路 世界變化太快
Cannot find the way back home, the world changed too fast,
幸好還有你 從來不輕易離開
It’s good to have you, never leave so fast.
當時衝動瀟灑的我們
We were rash and chic at that time,
為了愛 失去了愛
Love was lost for love,
用盡眼淚寂寞去等待
Waiting with loneliness and tears.
某個人 他會不會來
Will that person come or not?
終於我也走到了現在
Finally I am here today,
能微笑 看那些片段
Smiling to see the clips of the past,
而愛 才是答案
And love is the answer at last.
當時不夠成熟的我們
We were immature at that time,
回頭看 才顯得可愛
Seemingly sweet upon reflection,
付出後僅剩下的時間
Time passed since we made the decision,
要幸福 不害怕現實摧殘
To be happy and no fear of the reality’s oppression,
還有更多精采的未來
There are more better futures,
迎著風 無懼而痛快
Facing the wind without fear,
而愛
And love,
讓我存在
Makes me alive.
給那年的自己 拍張照片來看看
To the past self, take a picture as a flashback,
現在的我 是這樣從容
Here I am, being calm,
而勇敢
And brave.





Авторы: Chao A


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.