Regurgitator - Are U Being Served - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Regurgitator - Are U Being Served




Are U Being Served
Are U Being Served
周杰倫
Jay Chou
簡單愛
Simple Love
說不上為什麼 我變得很主動
I can't say why, I've become so proactive
若愛上一個人 什麼都會值得去做
If you fall in love with someone, anything is worth doing
我想大聲宣佈 對妳依依不捨
I want to announce loudly, I'm so reluctant to leave you
連隔壁鄰居都猜到我現在的感受
Even the next-door neighbors have guessed my feelings now
河邊的風 在吹著頭髮飄動
The river breeze is blowing, ruffling your hair
牽著妳的手 一陣莫名感動
Holding your hand, I feel an inexplicable surge of emotion
我想帶妳 回我的外婆家
I want to take you back to my grandma's house
一起看著日落 一直到我們都睡著
Together we'll watch the sunset until we both fall asleep
我想就這樣牽著妳的手不放開
I just want to hold your hand like this and never let go
愛能不能夠永遠單純沒有悲哀
Can love remain forever pure, without sorrow?
想帶妳騎單車
I want to take you cycling
想和妳看棒球
I want to watch baseball with you
想這樣沒擔憂 唱著歌 一直走
I want to live like this without worries, singing songs, walking on and on
我想就這樣牽著妳的手不放開
I just want to hold your hand like this and never let go
愛可不可以簡簡單單沒有傷害
Can love be simple, without hurt?
靠著我的肩膀
You lean on my shoulder
在我胸口睡著
You fall asleep on my chest
像這樣的生活 我愛妳 妳愛我
A life like this, I love you, you love me
簡!簡!單!單! 愛...
I want sim!ple! love...
簡!簡!單!單! 愛...
I want sim!ple! love...





Авторы: Ronald Hazlehurst, David Croft


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.