Rubberband - 挾持 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Rubberband - 挾持




挾持
Hostage
貌似是喪盡良知
It might seem like I've lost all conscience,
可知心底初衷 仍澎湃不已
But know that deep down, my initial passion still surges.
想出去燥動一次
I yearn to break free and go wild,
然而家中總有要事 做什麼不得我作主
Yet at home, there's always something, I'm never my own master.
當初的堅持 流亡在何處
Where has my past determination fled?
心中的天使 被哪位挾持
Who holds my inner angel hostage?
情人很擔心 雙親介意
My lover worries, my parents disapprove,
等幾時至可以
When will I finally be able to...
上個夢 已沒全屍
The last dream lies in pieces,
今天雖則安穩 殘留了執意
Though today is peaceful, a stubborn desire remains.
不驚怕滿路風雨
I'm not afraid of the stormy path ahead,
就恨想搞的撒野事 被幸福所虛耗透支
I just hate that the wild things I want to do are drained by the comfort of happiness.
天真的瘋狂 埋藏在何處
Where is my innocent madness buried?
簡單的衝動 被哪位挾持
Who holds my simple impulses captive?
從前講好的統統擱置 假裝還有下次
Everything we promised is on hold, pretending there's a next time.
如你的真理全違背了我宗旨
If your truth completely contradicts my principles,
與你決裂 或做人質
Should I break away from you, or become a hostage?
但正義永沒有含糊的位置
But justice never has a blurry position,
就算為愛別要認輸 談何其容易
Even if it means not giving up on love, it's easier said than done.
當初的堅持 流亡在何處
Where has my past determination fled?
心中的天使 被哪位挾持
Who holds my inner angel hostage?
良朋很擔心 恩師介意
My good friends worry, my mentors disapprove,
個個在制止
Everyone is trying to stop me.
只盼下一次 多舛的好事又說起未遲
I just hope that next time, we can talk about the unfortunate good things again, it's not too late.
從來當瘋子傷害心智
Always acting crazy hurts the mind,
置過業 先造次
Having a career comes before recklessness.
別再話喪盡良知
Don't say I've lost all conscience,
多想
Think more...
不必多想 來陪你放肆
No need to think, just come with me and let loose.





Авторы: wyman wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.