S.H.E - 天灰 - перевод текста песни на английский

天灰 - S.H.Eперевод на английский




天灰
Cloudy Sky
S: 如果你不再出现 我的世界 还有什么可贵
S: If you no longer appear in my world, what else is precious?
E: 可惜不够时间 让我们试验 什么叫永远
E: Unfortunately, there's not enough time for us to test what forever means.
H: 想念变成怀念 心动变成心碎
H: Longing turns into missing, excitement turns into heartbreak.
偏偏还会关切 你最后属于谁
But I still care about who you eventually belong to.
E: 我的天空今天有点灰
E: My sky is a little gray today.
S: 我的心是个落叶的季节
S: My heart is a season of fallen leaves.
E: 我不知道如何度过今夜
E: I don't know how to get through tonight.
H: 所有的灯 早已经全都熄灭
H: All the lights have already been extinguished.
H: 如果你从没出现 我会不会 觉得快乐一些
H: If you had never appeared, would I have been happier?
E: 可惜残忍时间 总要把诺言 一点点摧毁
E: Unfortunately, cruel time always has to destroy promises little by little.
S: 想念变成怀念 心动变成心碎
S: Longing turns into missing, excitement turns into heartbreak.
H: 偏偏还会关切 你最后属于谁
H: But I still care about who you eventually belong to.
E.我的天空今天有点灰
E. My sky is a little gray today.
H: 我的心是个落叶的季节
H: My heart is a season of fallen leaves.
E.我不知道如何度过今夜
E. I don't know how to get through tonight.
S: 所有的灯 早已经全都熄灭
S: All the lights have already been extinguished.
ALL: 我的天空今天有点灰
ALL: My sky is a little gray today.
我的心是个落叶的季节
My heart is a season of fallen leaves.
我不知道如何度过今夜
I don't know how to get through tonight.
所有的灯 早已经全都熄灭
All the lights have already been extinguished.
H: 我的天空今天有点灰
H: My sky is a little gray today.
S: 我的心是个落叶的季节
S: My heart is a season of fallen leaves.
E: 我不知道如何度过今夜
E: I don't know how to get through tonight.
H: 所有的灯 早已经全都熄灭
H: All the lights have already been extinguished.





Авторы: Feng Shi Zhe, 馮 士哲, 馮 士哲


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.