S.H.E - 不說再見 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни S.H.E - 不說再見 (Live)




不說再見 (Live)
Don't Say Goodbye (Live)
S.H.E
S.H.E
不说再见
Don't Say Goodbye
E:你好吗 找到你的幸福了吗
E: Are you well? Have you found your happiness?
那笑容 一样像花灿烂吗
Does that smile still blossom like a flower?
曾经一起闯 不怕风雨有多狂
We used to face everything together, fearless of any storm.
骄傲 沮丧 还刻在我心上
The pride, the frustration, are still engraved in my heart.
S: 我很好 追到我要的梦想
S: I'm doing well. I've pursued my dreams.
也一样 哭起来像天塌下
And yet, I also cry like the heavens are falling down.
想起你总会 比我还慌张
The thought of you always makes me more flustered than you.
突然好紧张 该不该让眼泪落下
Suddenly, I feel so nervous. Should I let these tears fall?
H: 拥抱那么真切 眼神不曾改变
H: The embrace was so genuine, the gaze has never changed.
原来我们对彼此一样想念
It turns out we miss each other just as much.
S: 今天不说再见 不让你有机会食言
S: Today, I won't say goodbye, and I won't give you a chance to break your promise.
就算分隔很远 一直连接 到永远
Even if we are far apart, our love will always connect us forever.
H: 喝咖啡 聊过去是是非非(E: Oh Oh)
H: We drink coffee and talk about the ups and downs of the past. (E: Oh Oh)
都没变 还是圆著一张脸
Nothing has changed, we still have those round faces.
时间怎么长 思念就怎么唱 (和: E)
As time passes, our longing only grows stronger. (E: with voice)
感谢人生旅程有你陪伴 (S: 你陪伴) 不孤单
I'm grateful to have you by my side on this life's journey. (S: By your side) I'm not alone.
(全) 拥抱那么真切 眼神不曾改变
(All) The embrace was so genuine, the gaze has never changed.
原来我们对彼此 一样想念
It turns out we miss each other just as much.
今天不说再见 不让你有机会食言
Today, I won't say goodbye, and I won't give you a chance to break your promise.
就算分隔很远 一直连接 到永远
Even if we are far apart, our love will always connect us forever.
E: 回忆播放 在眼前 (S: 在眼前)(H: Oh)
E: The memories play before my eyes. (S: Before my eyes) (H: Oh)
H、S: 好久不见 好想念
H、S: It's been so long. I miss you so much.
S: 记得那年夏天 笑容天真无邪
S: Do you remember that summer? Our smiles were so innocent.
宿舍墙面 贴满满爱的画面
The dorm walls were filled with pictures of love.
(全): 记得那个深夜 心疼你哭红了脸
(All): Do you remember that late night when I cried from heartbreak?
来我怀里 歇歇
Come, rest in my arms for a while.
牵你的手 到永远
Let's hold hands forever.





Авторы: Chen Ella, Chen Jia Hua


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.