S.H.E - 不说再见 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни S.H.E - 不说再见




不说再见
We Don't Say Goodbye
S.H.E
S.H.E
不说再见
We Don't Say Goodbye
E:你好吗 找到你的幸福了吗
E:Are you okay? Did you find your happiness?
那笑容 一样像花灿烂吗
Does your smile bloom as radiantly as a flower?
曾经一起闯 不怕风雨有多狂
We used to face challenges together, unafraid of the storms.
骄傲 沮丧 还刻在我心上
My heart still holds onto the pride and the despair.
S: 我很好 追到我要的梦想
S: I am doing well, pursuing my dreams.
也一样 哭起来像天塌下
I also cry as if the heavens are falling.
想起你总会 比我还慌张
Thinking of you always makes me more anxious than you.
突然好紧张 该不该让眼泪落下
Suddenly, I feel so nervous, wondering if I should let tears fall.
H: 拥抱那么真切 眼神不曾改变
H: Our embrace is so sincere, and our gaze has never wavered.
原来我们对彼此一样想念
It turns out that we miss each other equally.
S: 今天不说再见 不让你有机会食言
S: I won't say goodbye today, not giving you a chance to break your promise.
就算分隔很远 一直连接 到永远
Even though we are far apart, our love will always connect us, forever.
H: 喝咖啡 聊过去是是非非(E: Oh Oh)
H: We drink coffee and chat about the ups and downs of the past (E: Oh Oh).
都没变 还是圆著一张脸
Nothing has changed; we still have round faces.
时间怎么长 思念就怎么唱 (和: E)
No matter how much time passes, our思念 will always be sung (with: E).
感谢人生旅程有你陪伴 (S: 你陪伴) 不孤单
Thank you for accompanying me on this journey of life; I am not lonely (S: You accompany me).
(全) 拥抱那么真切 眼神不曾改变
(All) Our embrace is so sincere, and our gaze has never wavered.
原来我们对彼此 一样想念
It turns out that we miss each other equally.
今天不说再见 不让你有机会食言
I won't say goodbye today, not giving you a chance to break your promise.
就算分隔很远 一直连接 到永远
Even though we are far apart, our love will always connect us, forever.
E: 回忆播放 在眼前 (S: 在眼前)(H: Oh)
E: Our memories play before our eyes (S: Before our eyes) (H: Oh).
H、S: 好久不见 好想念
H、S: It's been a long time; I miss you so much.
S: 记得那年夏天 笑容天真无邪
S: I remember that summer when our smiles were innocent.
宿舍墙面 贴满满爱的画面
The dorm walls were covered with pictures of our love.
(全): 记得那个深夜 心疼你哭红了脸
(All): I remember that late night when I was heartbroken and you cried.
来我怀里 歇歇
Come, come to my arms, and rest.
牵你的手 到永远
Hold, hold my hand forever.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.