S.H.E - 圍巾 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни S.H.E - 圍巾 (Live)




圍巾 (Live)
Scarf (Live)
S.H.E
S.H.E
围巾
Scarf
在冷战后开始沉思 这份爱还值不值得努力 去维持
After the cold war, I began to contemplate, is this love still worth our efforts to maintain?
你偶尔有点小自私 我偶尔有点小固执
You're a little selfish at times, I'm a little stubborn sometimes
但世上 哪两个人 能百分百的合适
But in this world, who can be perfectly compatible?
你用抱我深情表示 闹情绪是浪费生命的事 要停止
You hugged me passionately, telling me that sulking was a waste of life, and that I should stop
爱应该像座许愿池 可以让梦想变真实
Love should be like a wishing pool, where dreams come true
每一次 互相体谅 都会是幸福种子
Every time we forgive each other, it becomes a seed of happiness
你的手是最暖的围巾 呵护我度过最冷的情绪
Your hands are the warmest scarf, protecting me from the coldest emotions
我的眼是最亮的晨星 当你陷入了困境 就会温柔指引
My eyes are the brightest morning star, guiding you gently when you're lost
爱是最暖的围巾 让心灵更柔软也更美丽
Love is the warmest scarf, making our hearts softer and brighter
当我们不知不觉放下自己 相爱多轻松甜蜜
When we unknowingly let go of our own selves, loving each other becomes so easy and sweet
每当我一天一天更懂你 庆幸当初没放弃
With each passing day, I understand you better, and I'm grateful that I didn't give up back then






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.