S.H.E - 宇宙小姐 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни S.H.E - 宇宙小姐 (Live)




宇宙小姐 (Live)
Universal Miss (Live)
H:雙眼就算沒有電力 至少黑白還能認得清
H: Even if my eyes are out of power, but at least I can tell apart black and white.
雙腿就算沒有黃金比例 可也踩出筆直的腳印
Even if my legs are not the golden ratio, but I can still step out a straight footprint.
H:有一萬噸勇氣 E:已經就是冠軍
H: As long as I have a ton of courage, E: I'm already a champion.
H:有一萬噸愛心 E:已經就是冠軍
H: As long as I have a ton of love, E: I'm already a champion.
H:生活這場選美要多美麗 (S:有多美麗)
H: The beauty pageant of life, how beautiful should it be? (S: How beautiful?)
比不上我們快快樂樂 S:做自己
We can't compare to being happy and (S: being ourselves)
H:妳又不是 宇宙小姐 E:何必非要 三頭六臂
H: You're not Miss Universe, E: Why do you have to have three heads and six arms?
S:我也不是 世界小姐 E:醜點笨點 也沒關係
S: I'm not Miss World either, E: It's okay to be a bit ugly and a bit stupid.
H:她更不是 友誼小姐 E:所以可以 亂發脾氣
H: She's not Miss Congeniality either, E: So it's okay to (throw tantrums)
合:謝天謝地 我們是 最普通的唯一
Chorus: Thank God we are the unique (most ordinary ones)
NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA NA
E:論語就算背錯了順序 卻背不錯做人的道理
E: Even if the Analects are read in the wrong order, it doesn't mean I don't understand the principles of being a human being.
忘記了貝多芬的旋律 卻牢記他戰勝困難的決心
I've forgotten Beethoven's melody, but I remember his determination to overcome困难.
E:有在認真努力 S:已經就是冠軍
E: As long as I'm working hard, (S: I'm already a champion.)
E:有在認真學習 S:已經就是冠軍
E: As long as I'm studying hard, (S: I'm already a champion.)
E:生活這場選美要多聰明 (S:多聰明)
E: How smart must you be in this beauty pageant of life? (S: How smart?)
H:比不上我們簡簡單單 S:做自己
H: We can't compare to being simple and (S: being ourselves)
H:妳又不是 宇宙小姐 E:何必非要 三頭六臂
H: You're not Miss Universe, E: Why do you have to have three heads and six arms?
S:我也不是 世界小姐 E:醜點笨點 也沒關係
S: I'm not Miss World either, E: It's okay to be a bit ugly and a bit stupid.
H:她更不是 友誼小姐 E:所以可以 亂發脾氣
H: She's not Miss Congeniality either, E: So it's okay to (throw tantrums)
合:謝天謝地 我們是 最普通的唯一
Chorus: Thank God we are the unique (most ordinary ones)
S:生活選美總在繼續 要有多美才能得第一
S: The beauty pageant of life is always going on. How beautiful do you have to be to come in first?
贏了真心就很不容易 更難是永遠
It's not easy to win the heart, and it's even harder to do it forever.
H:做自己
H: Being yourself
合:妳又不是 宇宙小姐 何必非要 三頭六臂
Chorus: You're not Miss Universe, why do you have to have three heads and six arms?
我也不是 世界小姐 醜點笨點 也沒關係
I'm not Miss World either, it's okay to be a bit ugly and a bit stupid.
她更不是 友誼小姐 所以可以 亂發脾氣
She's not Miss Congeniality either, so it's okay to (throw tantrums)
謝天謝地 我們是 最普通的唯一
Thank God we are the unique (most ordinary ones)
合:有在認真努力 (E:要做自己)
Chorus: As long as I'm working hard, (E: being myself)
合:有在認真學習 (S:要做自己)
Chorus: As long as I'm studying hard, (S: being myself)
合:生活這場選美要多聰明 (H:要做自己)
Chorus: How smart must you be in this beauty pageant of life? (H: being myself)
合:有多幸運 我們是 最普通的唯一
Chorus: How lucky are we to be the unique (most ordinary ones)?





Авторы: Jade, Robert, Rosan, Villalon, 藍小邪


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.